Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello-

There are 4 beautiful, fancy pigeons and 3 white doves at the Peninsula Humane Society in San Mateo that need good homes! Also, MickaCoo has taken in a white homer from a shelter that required a leg amputation. "Peggy" is recovering well and also needs a good home! Please spread the word!

These 4 pigeons are at the Peninsula Humane Society. Pictures of the doves and homer follow in the next post.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Wow, they are some lovely pigeons. Poor Peggy needs a very special home. What a trooper. Sounds like they would all make nice indoor pet pigeons or (with the exception of Peggy) outdoor/aviary pigeons as well. I hope someone can adopt them.

·
Registered
813 Posts
E~....... I JUST am in LOVE with Peggy... OMgosh..... I haven't the room..... and I really wish I had! I am sending MANY ADOPTION wishes their way... and Please keep me in the loop on Peggy....... my darn ole' heart!..

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
E~....... I JUST am in LOVE with Peggy... OMgosh..... I haven't the room..... and I really wish I had! I am sending MANY ADOPTION wishes their way... and Please keep me in the loop on Peggy....... my darn ole' heart!..
I know. I've looked at this thread a couple of times and try not to think about her especially! She would fit right in here. It's SO hard to have to say no!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Ohhhh it just breaks your heart doesn't it. :( Wish I could adopt each and every one. And when I hit that Lotto, I will :D It's probably a good thing I don't live in CA . . . I would be drivin over and bringin more home. I positively feel they will find good homes soon!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.