Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I suspect that some of these were good show birds and are only a couple years old. The mookies are lovely. The fantails are still molting and some don't have the best posture as far as I understand but I'm not an expert.

Dooie I wish I could take a vacation to Ireland and bring em there.:))

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
I sent you a pm. I would like the two black ones. Check my albums on my loft. but be advise I am building a smaller loft just for my fantails and another one for the frillbacks. I promise they will be in a good home. Also, if Becky wants two of the other fantails I'll pay to ship to her. I know she will care for them.

Tony

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey everyone,
I'm glad everyone is concerned and interested in these birds.
Yes I am trying my best to send in pairs however these birds were not kept in proper conditions, moved around and many are mixed and not clearly paired. Poor things!
The welfare of these birds is my biggest priority and I'm not adopting out to everyone. I'm checking everyone out the best I can. Some of you are well known here and everyone speaks highly of you.

Of the fantails I have four mixed "pied". left. Sorry everyone.
I do have several lovely Mookees. Yes, mookeeman I do believe they all have the white flights but I will have to check on how many. No, none are banded. They are the healthiest of the bunch. What is the standard of perfection for the white flights?
I think these are pretty quality birds, they have the head quiver, nice irridescent neck and white flights and generally look pretty good to me. I really like these mookees and might get more into this pigeon stuff more because of them! :))) Let me know anyone is interested in what I still have.
Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
I do have several lovely Mookees. Yes, mookeeman I do believe they all have the white flights but I will have to check on how many. No, none are banded. They are the healthiest of the bunch. What is the standard of perfection for the white flights?

Thanks everyone!
I beleive its two white flights in each wing. At the end of the wing, so 9th and 10th flight.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.