Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I thought you might be interested in this cute little guy. Mom is a White King and dad is an almost black feral. He's just out of the nest and already bigger in the body than his dad, though he has some growing to do to catch up with mom.

Here's junior with his dad.

Junior is roosting alone now but runs to mom whenever he gets nervous, as when I enter the coop. Human kids don't act like that do they? LOL
IMG]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e245/coyotejoe/Juniormom.jpg[/IMG]

·
Premium Member
9,478 Posts
He sure is an interesting mix. Does his dad have some of that rusty/bronze (or whatever you call it) in him? Big boy!

John

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, those brown bars were a surprise. Well really, he's a feral so who knows what's in him but he mostly resembles a really dark blue check Homer. Dad looks lighter in the flash than he does in the flesh. Sorry, bad pun.

·
Premium Member
9,478 Posts
No, those brown bars were a surprise. Well really, he's a feral so who knows what's in him but he mostly resembles a really dark blue check Homer. Dad looks lighter in the flash than he does in the flesh. Sorry, bad pun.
Seen a lot worse :)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I can't wait to see him fly, it would be something if he turns out to have the size of a King and the flying ablity of a feral.:D No, I don't expect that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts