Email: [email protected]

·
Registered
13,047 Posts
Doesn't feel right to me either.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Is this post the same as the other? Not a double post, as the wording is different and there's no reference to DNA testing ... but it's for the same types of birds.

Nope. Doesn't feel right.

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
Is this post the same as the other? Not a double post, as the wording is different and there's no reference to DNA testing ... but it's for the same types of birds.

Nope. Doesn't feel right.
The user names are different, however the messages are coming from the same computer.

Cindy

·
Registered
216 Posts
I am with Kimberly... Send me one and IF it hatches (Providing I get the egg and it is not lost in the mail etc etc etc, I will send you your money.) You can trust me, I use o work for the government.

PS - I hate these ads when the people do not tell you where they are from.

·
Registered
763 Posts
I sent an "e" mail asking where she is and what is the cost of the eggs. I forgot where she said she was from but it was a country that I have never heard of. The eggs for a hyacinth McCaw are 25 dollers each. you must buy 5 or more. when you buy 5, you get two more free. Also, you must buy the automatic incubater that comes with them at a cost of $135.00. The shipping charges are between $165.00 to $250.00. Very expensive egg.

George

·
Registered
967 Posts
The user names are different, however the messages are coming from the same computer.

Cindy

You think if people were going to rip someone off they would be smarter. two different members, two messages from the same computer with the same list of birds. and with in a couple of days. I'm pretty sure every one would pick up on that.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts