Pigeon-Talk banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Saw my white pigeon snow pea zooming around with the huge flock by my building just now! I know it's her, she has a black and grey tail. Up there circling around, hundreds of them, she's the only white one. Pretty sure I saw pidge with her too, he's a blue checker so it's harder to tell, but he's really blue and not really grey, very pretty, certain I saw him. Pea nearly came down to eat but was hesitant because I was there I think, she's a little nervous, but they're pretty comfortable around me. Called em in a bunch of times and nearly had em come down, I put a little food on the the balcony ledge. They can eat that, then come in the coop for more and water. Was one of the coolest things I've ever seen seeing my girl up there zooming around with that gigantic flock. Didn't think I'd see them again. They'l come eat when they're hungry enough, they know where home is
Mashallah

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Ah, give her time. It's so nice to see them flying out there.
[/QU it
Ah, give her time. It's so nice to see them flying out there.
It's getting dark now, it would be nice if they got their butts in the coop, they haven't come down to eat yet, but I'm thinking they will. They're just having too much fun I think. I'm just glad to see them around

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Havnt seen em since the other day now. Will just have to wait and see I guess, watched the local flock circle around and didn't see snow pea up there, maybe she's with another flock. There's one on each block it seems

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
It's nearly been a week now. I'm not hopeful they'l come back. Although I didn't expect to see them again at all, but I did a few days in. And snow nearly came down to eat. Pretty sure I saw her yesterday on the other side of the building the ferals hang on. I think releasing birds and having them take their time to return is one thing. But releasing them when you have a huge flock of ferals literally on their door step changes things. They're very sociable birds. And may want to return to eat, but equally want to stay with their new friends/flock. I really don't know. But it seems like that's how it is

41 - 46 of 46 Posts