Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
15,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it's official. We had our first OB race this past week end and I won the A race at the club level, with a speed of 2142 YPM........yes.......there was a tail wind...a mighty hefty one too as you can tell...........:D
202 miles in 2 hours, 46 minutes..........

Here's my little lady that won (although she's NOT little....everyone calls her a Whopper w/cheese).........LOL

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
She is a beautiful bird. Congrads.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Well, it's official. We had our first OB race this past week end and I won the A race at the club level, with a speed of 2142 YPM........yes.......there was a tail wind...a mighty hefty one too as you can tell...........:D

Here's my little lady that won (although she's NOT little....everyone calls her a Whopper w/cheese).........LOL

Congratulations LOvebirds.

Is it possible to ad a picture of her wing streched out please?
What strain is she?:cool:

Verry nice condition she has !!!!!;)

Bezz

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Way to go Renee!!

What a great way to start the season. Just think, it can only go down hill from here! :eek: You know I am kidding. What a fantastic start. We are all thrilled for you. Keep it up.

Dan

·
Registered
15,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everyone! Got up this morning and the combine results had been sent out late last night. No idea how they got out so quick........it's usually Wed. or Thurs........anyway......I also took first in the combine A race............pretty good week end..............:D

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
Great Job Renee. I am very happy for both you girls and I hope your next win is soon to come.

Keep us posted Renee.

Ace

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
congrats on your win!!

·
Registered
295 Posts
big win

wow CONGRATUALTIONS!!!! That was one fast race!!!!! and she is a beauty whats her background?
Mel

·
Guardian Angel
4,163 Posts
Hi RENEE, CONGRATS you have a real fine looking bird in the WHOPPER, I have always had good results with hens,thats why I flew double widowhoodGeorge;)

1 - 20 of 52 Posts