Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday my oldest pigeon passed away :( I called her my little old lady , she was 24 and very frail.. I know she wasnt the oldest pigeon around but in my eyes Im sure shes has seen alot during her lifetime and always earned her place of recognition in the loft .. I hope I did well by her thru the years but now its time for me to let her go to finally fly free.. to the heavens with you my sweet little friend to find your perch among the clouds .. I certainly will miss you sitting upon my feet at feeding time and you will never be forgotten..

·
Registered
21,207 Posts
I am very sorry for the loss of your very special old lady, Lokota. Having had many oldsters myself, I can really appreciate how you are feeling with the passing of your little old lady. Bless you for giving her the wonderful home she had and for loving her as you did and as you do.

Fly free little old lady and look up Traveler, De Senna, Serena, and all the rest of my oldsters when you have a moment ..

Terry

·
Registered
13,047 Posts
I am so very sorry.

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Lokota,
Your little hen was very happy living with you. She died when she decided, and was ready. Just because she's not still in her body doesn't mean she's not in your loft. In spirit, she's still there, watching out over you and your little'uns.
Daryl

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
My condolences on the loss of your sweet bird. What excellent care you've given to keep her going for such a long life!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts