Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13,045 Posts
Actually...I can only get to it form your link, Terry. I can't see it at the top menu anymore. The site must have a poltergeist.

·
Registered
21,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually...I can only get to it form your link, Terry. I can't see it at the top menu anymore. The site must have a poltergeist.
I just found out this afternoon that there are some technical difficulties .. Gallery will be back in a few days on the top menu. Meanwhile, if you can get there from my link, please do!

Terry

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
Terry, is there any way we can move or delete pictures posted in our member albums in the Gallery? There's quite a few pictures in the Pigeon Breed and Color reference categories, that need to be moved to the appropriate place. Some people really didn't understand the point of it all...:confused:

·
Registered
21,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Terry, is there any way we can move or delete pictures posted in our member albums in the Gallery? There's quite a few pictures in the Pigeon Breed and Color reference categories, that need to be moved to the appropriate place. Some people really didn't understand the point of it all...:confused:
Yeah .. if we get the Gallery functioning again we can fix it all up. Remind me, Becky ..

Terry

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Have we given up on getting the Gallery functioning again? The only way I can still get there is using the link in Terry's original post. :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts