Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone! okay so today i decided i have to get ride of all my pigeons because im leaveing for the marines the frist week of january and ill be gone 5 months so im not going to be able to take care of them. soo anyways i figured id give the form a try and see if theres anyone close to me that would happen to be looking to get a few more. i got most of them less then a year ago. i would like to get a few bucks from them if possible but if not i dont care i have to get rid of them asap. and even if im looking for a few bucks trust me you could go to macdonlds for lunch and spend more then what ill ask for em lol;) so that being said if theres anyone is southeast michigan. thats looking im in st.clair shores so email me ay [email protected]

I have:
5 Satinettes ( 1 pair 3 singles. The pair are both all white)- $3 each
2 High flyers ( mated pair) $12each or $20 for the pair.
2 Birmingham show rollers. $2
2 white homers. $10each
5 racing homers $free.

I also have 3 diamond doves for sale $30 for all 3 these things go for $60-$90 each in a store so im pretty much giveing them away but i have to sell asap email a offer if 30s to much for you

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Hello Derek,

Wishing you the best with your military service.

Probably don't need to say this, but will anyway: make sure your birds go to someone who appreciates them for what they are (in other words, avoid animal abusers who are happy to take freebies off someone's hands -- you know what I mean).

Larry

·
Registered
508 Posts
Golly day what deals! I would love some highflighers! but like my brother, we are in texas. Anyway, I hope you stay safe while you are serving our country; I applaud you.;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.