Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why isn't there any Silky ringnecks for sale? I have searched the ADA, I have searched the web, either there aren't any or they haven't hatched yet or some other reason for them not being available, why aren't there any? is it that they are popular? or are they not?

I did get a hold of a very kind man that has several and after long discussions I was and still and committed fully to buying one of his birds, he said he needed to look into more information about shipping, well its been over 5 days now and I haven't heard any new news, what should I do? continue waiting or start looking else where, is this normal for a breeder or do you think he is no longer interested in shipping birds? I will not go into details or names as I really appreciate all the emails and information he gave me with such swift responses but now I'm growing impatient and I want my new babies, the big beautiful aviary I created is very empty and loney...And I have grown lonely

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well thats the thing, I emailed him and he said he has not checked into anything yet... ):

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you ValencianFigs I emailed them.

Becky could you pm me Keith C.'s email please??

Thank you all, are very helpful

1 - 6 of 6 Posts