Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am in need of a couple pair of Fosters. Rollers or Homers will do fine. I will pay shipping costs but would not like to make a major investment on the birds. Thanks Joe

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Hi, I am in need of a couple pair of Fosters. Rollers or Homers will do fine. I will pay shipping costs but would not like to make a major investment on the birds. Thanks Joe
Adopt two pair of kings. Contact Elizabeth, http://www.pigeons.biz/forums/f10/lots-of-pigeons-and-doves-in-need-of-homes-42664.html I have three pair two are nesting and sitting on fantail eggs for me. Big bottoms to keep them warm, good parents to feed babies. Plus you save a birds life. PLUS!!

God Bless,
Tony

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tony, I would love to help out but my lofts are not consistant with the size of the Kings and would not give them the space needed. Joe

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I can wait a little longer for the Fosters and I probably will have my Pouters laying eggs this week. Joe

G

·
wow that was fast , did you find some local .. umm just so you know not all pigeons lay when you want them to so hopefully these will work out for you being in a new inviroment ;)

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I did get the birds local. I know the laying part will not always coincide with what I need but after 30 years of raising pigeons sometimes things work out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts