Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was riding my bike last night and found a big white Pigeon near the Lake Elsinore Petco so I took it home. Right now he is in my spare rat cage but I am going to put him in my cat's outdoor area until I can find him his home or a new home. He looks very healthy, is eating/drinking and his poo looks fine. I currently only have Cockatiel supplies but am going to pick up some stuff for the Pigeon today.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Thank you for picking him up, I wonder if he was a wedding release, or a pet? Does he have a band? Check him over well for injurys and lice or mites. Others should be on soon with more help. Keep the cats away. :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He does not have a band, injury or bugs that I could see. I am thinking that he was a wedding release. I locked my cats in my room for now.

·
Premium Member
25,396 Posts
Thank you for rescuing him. Please do not leave him caged outside, as predator will probably get him.

If you can't find him a home, you can also advertise in our adoption section.

Please post a picture.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I let him loose in my outdoor cat pen and locked my cats inside for now. I made sure that the cat pen is predator proof because my rabbits have access to. I will pick up some batteries when I go to the store later so I can get some pictures of him.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts