Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this guy/gal this morning tooling around our barn. I mentioned it to my wife and she mentioned seeing him/her on Sunday morning. She's going to feed and water him/her now and give him/her a few days to get back on his/her way. Figured I'd post this in case anyone was looking in the area. Will reach out if him/her refuses to leave.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Found this guy/gal this morning tooling around our barn. I mentioned it to my wife and she mentioned seeing him/her on Sunday morning. She's going to feed and water him/her now and give him/her a few days to get back on his/her way. Figured I'd post this in case anyone was looking in the area. Will reach out if him/her refuses to leave.

View attachment 98176
Hi, i think i saw a red band on his foot can you maybe get the numbers and letters of that band if so i may be able to find the owner it looks like a blue bar racing homer

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, i think i saw a red band on his foot can you maybe get the numbers and letters of that band if so i may be able to find the owner it looks like a blue bar racing homer
Unfortunately between when I left him/her and my wife going out to drop off food and water a predator got to him/her ... kind of eating me up inside I didn't grab him/her when I first noticed but I wanted to research what to do before doing anything.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts