Pigeon-Talk banner

found pigeon in morrow co. ohio

812 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  ehawley 
#1 ·
i found a pigeon in my back yard on 8/18/13 it has bans on both legs can't see what they say just yet but the pigeon is very nice and soon i will be able to hold it she live with two cat three dogs 16 chickens another pigeon who has a broken wing and has been with us for 6 months and two ginnys it is eating and drinking just fine and seems right at home. i just hate to see someone may be missing it, when i get the numbers and letters off the bans i will post them and maybe we can get it back home?

#6 ·
found pigeon in marrow co.

pigeon left yesterday it ate well and had some water just like to know if it made it home aright and where it stared from, i know it came from the greater Akron racers club. and i read that sometimes the brides like to stop and rest just let ever one know the brides are more than welcome here with food and fresh water at all time, looking forward hearing from someone. we do what we can to help all animals. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.