Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a white ringneck dove on 11/28/12 in Wilson, NC. Since I am a former parrot owner and breeder, I have him/her in a lovely huge cage with proper food and water. Looking for the owner. Leg band has a 5-digit number starting with 59, the letter E, and the year 2012. Beautiful and appears to have just learned to fly, which may be why he/she went missing. If any of you have access to other boards or know where I can register this dove, please let me know. I have lost an Eclectus Parrot to a hawk before, so I know the owner is broken hearted. I can be reached at 252-292-8292 (except next week, I'll be out of the country) or my email is [email protected] or [email protected] Thanks for your help in finding this baby's owner. Sue :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Dove/White Homing Pigeon

I found a person that has a flock of white homing pigeons (which is what this bird is, not a dove) and he picked the bird up Friday. He's a member of the IF and he will continue to try and find owner. Also found out that "E" means extra, so no telling who the owner is. Thank you for your help. Sue (UPDATED 12/10/12) Found a flock owner that has taken in this dove/homing pigeon. Thanks for all your help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts