Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
I found a sick pigeon yesterday that seem to have a huge infection on his tail.
Base on my inspection it looks like a tail feather cyst that has grown and has gotten infected.
I gave him yesterday 5mg of baytril and make sure he stays warm and has plenty of water and food.
The cyst looked like is drying up today but I can smell rotten flesh.
I have at my disposal doxycycline and azithromycin as well.
I can’t afford a vet at the moment. I need advice as soon as possible.
Perhaps antibiotics for a few days and then removal of the cyst.
Please advise if I shall use any products to clean the area.
Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
if you can for free, get a exam or checkup with a vet or avian professional. make sure any antibiotics you use are healthy for birds or safe for them. if it does dry up, it might just pop off or be easier to take off. please don't use and scissors. if you do use any sharp objects to remove it, soak in hydrogen peroxide, and wash before using it so any infections are prevented

·
Registered
9 Posts
if you can for free, get a exam or checkup with a vet or avian professional. make sure any antibiotics you use are healthy for birds or safe for them. if it does dry up, it might just pop off or be easier to take off. please don't use and scissors. if you do use any sharp objects to remove it, soak in hydrogen peroxide, and wash before using it so any infections are prevented
take it to a vet ER clinic

·
Registered
4,765 Posts
Amoxycillin will be a better choice for the infection. You can rinse with saline lukewarm water and put some betadine on. Is he otherwise eating well anf droppings are fine?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Amoxycillin will be a better choice for the infection. You can rinse with saline lukewarm water and put some betadine on. Is he otherwise eating well anf droppings are fine?
I do have amoxycillin on hand as well... All the medication I have is for pigeons as i have rescued a few of them over the years....
He is eating and droppings seem fine.
What dose of Amoxycillin do you recommend . I have seen the cyst drying some since i started with the antibiotic so something seem to be working. I am hoping that he is strong enough to withstand the antibiotics and for the damn nasty cyst to dry out and fall-off...
Thanks
Joe.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pigeon ate well this morning. I am still treating with 5mg of Baytril for 5 days and that shall end Friday. I am also treating with 50mg tablets of Metronidazole once a day. I started Amoxycillin twice a day this morning. The amoxycilin that i have is 10% and directions in the bottle says to mix one teaspoon in 1 gallon of water, i followed directions of the bottle and gave the bird water to the crop this morning and this afternoon at the rate of 40 ML .
I purchased this afternoon "betadine" per your advice and treated the area. The cyst seems to be drying but still looking very infected. The rotten smell has subsided about 50% and the bird is looking less sick.
My question is the following: Shall i keep on with this much antibiotic till the cyst has completely dry or do i need to cut down on Baytril (running out) and Metro and stick with Amoxycillin..
thanks in advance for your help.

Joe.

·
Registered
4,765 Posts
I would only continue with the amoxy and the metro. Let her drink the medicated water by herself. You can always keep track of how much she is drinking to make sure she is getting enough. I guess you won't be able to get the amoxy in powder form (sold as Betamox 500 mg capsules in pharmacies). You can then just empty the capsule and split the powder into heaps of the correct dosage.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I would only continue with the amoxy and the metro. Let her drink the medicated water by herself. You can always keep track of how much she is drinking to make sure she is getting enough. I guess you won't be able to get the amoxy in powder form (sold as Betamox 500 mg capsules in pharmacies). You can then just empty the capsule and split the powder into heaps of the correct dosage.

I want to thank you for all of your help.
The pigeon is looking somewhat better today, She is eating well. The cyst is drying but still looks infected and the odor still there. I am only treating with Amoxy and Metro at the moment. Tomorrow I will find the Betamox 500 capsules as suggested. What I am hoping is that the cyst will dry to the point were it will fall-off or to were cutting it off becomes non-invasive. I am not sure if this will happen and I hope the bird can be strong enough to withstand the antibiotic.
I will keep updating this page and hope for a positive outcome.
Thank you so much.
Joe

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Base on my calculations I am treating the bird with 26.4 MG of Amoxi twice a day to total approx. 52.8 MG per day.
The amoxi that I have at the rate of 1 teaspoon (5 Grams) per gallon (3,785 ML)
5,000 Mg of amoxi mixed with 3,785 ML of water comes out to 1.32MG of amoxi per ML of water.
I feed the bird individually at the rate of 20ML of water twice per day, 20 ML at the rate of 1.32 MG per ML comes out to 26 Mg of amoxi per dose…
Please someone tell me if I am doing this correctly.
Thanks

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I just found capsules of 250 MG of Amoxi ... I am going to follow this advice: "A pigeon needs 50mg amoxicillin per day. If you don't have a flock to treat but a single sick bird then nothing's better than dosing him individually. Amoxicilin works best when given twice daily at a dosage of 25 mg,making it 50 mg daily. So you would want to split your 250mg tab into 10 parts and give one part twice daily with/just after feeding".

·
Registered
4,765 Posts
You can give her 40 mg twice a day, so total of 80 mg a day. How much does she weigh? I go for 12 mg per 100 gr birdweight. Best way to give: take a small piece of bread, soak in water and then cover with the powder. Put deep inside the beak over the tongue for her to swallow.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You can give her 40 mg twice a day, so total of 80 mg a day. How much does she weigh? I go for 12 mg per 100 gr birdweight. Best way to give: take a small piece of bread, soak in water and then cover with the powder. Put deep inside the beak over the tongue for her to swallow.
I followed your advice today and gave her 40mg of Amoxi twice a day with the wet-bread method and it worked great.
She seems to be doing better, she is eating and looking a little healthier overall.
The cyst still not completely dry even do I see some areas that are separating from her tail. I feel that if by tomorrow is not completely gone I will have to remove it with a small incision. My concern is the fact that the cyst has rotten and even do I am disinfecting with betadine twice a day flies can lay eggs on it and create more problem for the bird.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hello and thank you for your help!
Pigeon is doing much better today, is eating well and it seems to be recuperating his weight.
I am following your advice and giving him approx. 40 mg of amoxi twice per day and 50mg tablets of Metronidazole once a day. I also clean the area with betadine that I purchased at the local pharmacy.
The cyst is drying and I hope that it falls-off the area that is attached to the tail of the pigeon.
The bird is not out of the woods but is improving.
I am detailing everything here in hopes that the information good or bad can help someone in the same situation.
Thanks
Joe.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The pigeon seems to be doing well, i removed the cyst today without causing damage to her skin and with minor bleeding. I am concern that the cyst might grow back because there still some feathers that are attached to her skin.
I am hoping for a full recuperation and then figure out a plan B.
My question to you is the following, how much longer can i keep on giving her antibiotic today is the 8th date at the following doses: 40 mg of amoxi twice per day and 50mg tablets of Metronidazole once a day.
was thinking on stopping the Metro and keep the amoxi for 3 more days till her wound has heal...
Thanks
Joe

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hello everyone,
I found a sick pigeon yesterday that seem to have a huge infection on his tail.
Base on my inspection it looks like a tail feather cyst that has grown and has gotten infected.
I gave him yesterday 5mg of baytril and make sure he stays warm and has plenty of water and food.
The cyst looked like is drying up today but I can smell rotten flesh.
I have at my disposal doxycycline and azithromycin as well.
I can’t afford a vet at the moment. I need advice as soon as possible.
Perhaps antibiotics for a few days and then removal of the cyst.
Please advise if I shall use any products to clean the area.
Thanks.
Yes I agree w responses. See if it can be removed. It may heal up w what you're using. Cyst? Tumor? Hmmmm. Try contacting WILD BIRD PLACES THAT HEAL BIRDS. CALL, EMAIL....TRY....
I DEAL W WILD BIRD FUND NYC. THEY DONT TAKE PH CALLS.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Pigeon ate well this morning. I am still treating with 5mg of Baytril for 5 days and that shall end Friday. I am also treating with 50mg tablets of Metronidazole once a day. I started Amoxycillin twice a day this morning. The amoxycilin that i have is 10% and directions in the bottle says to mix one teaspoon in 1 gallon of water, i followed directions of the bottle and gave the bird water to the crop this morning and this afternoon at the rate of 40 ML .
I purchased this afternoon "betadine" per your advice and treated the area. The cyst seems to be drying but still looking very infected. The rotten smell has subsided about 50% and the bird is looking less sick.
My question is the following: Shall i keep on with this much antibiotic till the cyst has completely dry or do i need to cut down on Baytril (running out) and Metro and stick with Amoxycillin..
thanks in advance for your help.

Joe.
Medical Tea

Hi Joe,

There are better choices to be made here, then this... I do holistic care for my birds, some are pigeons’ other birds, animals, and people, been doing this for twenty something years now, no doctors, or vets any more, heal all well... The medical treatments today are just absurd, this is so cruel, and it will totally destroy the body, mind, and soul, of all it touches…This is why people are changing, and going to organic ways in life, to truly live life, instead of just assist any more, and become so sick… We have learned much, we practice it today, we really live today with holistic medicine, and totally heal sickness…

The best thing to give this bird is organic antibiotic tea... Please, stop killing with synthetic drugs... You think it is helping, but it is destroying the gut of the bird... Learn the truth about healing…

I created this recipe, it is an antibiotic, it works fully, and perfectly...It is very safe for birds, and many others animals, people too, but some animals it is poison too... Know which animals to not use this on before you ever use this for healing…

This is a natural organic antibiotic recipe, that is made safe, and truly works

1. 12 cups real spring water

2. 3 Tablespoons Organic Oregano fresh or not

3. 3 Tablespoons Organic Basel fresh or not

4. 1 Tablespoon Organic Ginger fresh or not

5. 1 Tablespoon Organic Turmeric fresh or not

6. 3 grapefruit seeds crushed, keep juice as you crush, add too to tea on top...

Some herbs can be dangerous for birds if too much is used, these next ingredients are the kind you want to make sure of, not to over use, proceed with caution, in all measurements on these for sure...

7. cloves, Only 4 organic cloves, fresh or not

8. Cinnamon, a tiny pinch only

9. Himalayan salt only a very tiny weeny pinch, of it, no more...

Add only right after tea is through making, then turn Burner off, let tea sit on hot burner for 20 minutes, timed, and remove to finish adding the rest of ingredients to tea…

10. Alive Coconut Oil, by Coconut Secret, this stuff has live probiotics in it, best on the mark et to use for healing all things... Energized-bioactive-enlivened is all I use, the best to use… 1/4 Teaspoon after tea is done, add coconut to tea right after it is made only, while hot, wait for cool, add rest of ingredients, stir very well...

You will put these last ingredients in tea, after tea is made, and cooled down only...

11. 1 drop organic pure lemon juice, nothing added to lemon

12. Garlic Clove, a 1/4 piece of a very small clove only, not the whole piece, just a tiny bit of garlic crushed, by smashing it with glass coffee cup, put in when tea is cold only...Put the whole piece, just as is smashed in one piece, do not break up in solution, stir well, leaving this piece to float as is...

13. Honey, pure organic Amber Honey Unfiltered, make sure you only use 1 drop seriously, any more can be deadly...

14. Sovereign silver, bio-active, 7 drops only, no more, put in after tea solution is cold...

15. Diatomaceous Earth, 1 good pinch between two finger tips is enough, add when cool… Diatomaceous earth is made from the fossilized remains of tiny, aquatic organisms called diatoms. T is used for healing, and removing parasites that cause many infections, and cists on all mammals…

16. Apple juice, 1/4 cup organic pressed cold, I press this myself all the time, and make ice cubes by a ¼ cup, to add to mix ahead of time, with other different juices, I use for bird smoothies, and good bird health too…those are different recipes but get most of this recipe added to them too… Very healthy for birds, and they love them, drink it well, more so than water, they love it, but birds should always have water by the end of their day too… Not just smoothie, remember this, water is their magnetic field, it is the glue that keeps all things well, and needed for all life to live well daily…I give smoothies at beginning of day, nothing else to drink, and water at the end of the day, to ensure my birds of good vitamin intake for their day daily…This is most important for good health of birds, they get so sick, so fast, with low vitamin intake, with flying, it takes lots of vitamins for flight…Bird feed today is not so clean, or carry the right vitamins for health, and not organic for most, this is not as healthy for birds… Try to feed right food, and organic is you can with medicine for best resalts in their health always…

17. Apple Cider Vinegar 7 drops, add when cool, mix well…

Bird vitamins: water suitable only, add their vitamins to tea as well, these vitamins must be water suitable that you use only…

18. Lafeber”s Aviera bird vitamins for all birds, contains all13 essential vitamins in it, used in water, or food, or another vitamins called: These vitamins have their own serving spoon, use 1 heaping bird serving spoon in all tea, and smoothies you make…

Vitamins to add when seriously SICK to tea mixture:

I don’t always add these vitamins, but at times when healing bad cases, it is needed for sure…

If you have a real sick bird, it is a need to add these vitamins to tea as well…

I add human healthy vitamins, B1, B12 and E to tea, only when animals are seriously sick…I have not found any organic vitamins yet, in this type of vitamins, but if you find organic vitamins in these vitamins, the recipe should use the organic vitamins instead, of non-organic, it is much healthier to use then non organic, always… Put the vitamin e in tea right after it is done with coconut, if using vitamin E… Use a teaspoon and a cup of heated water by microwave, of 2 minutes to get the vitamin E out of capsule… Put 1 10000 g capsule in spoon dipped and holding hot water in it… dip capsule, roll around using gloves on hands to weaken the plastic capsule, sterilized with hot water, a needle, poke the vitamin capsule several times at one end of it, and squeeze vitamin E out of the plastic capsule into tea mixture, and stir very well…

Take pills, using a pill crusher, crush them well, add only a tiny pinch with two fingers together of these two vitamins, add to tea mixture, and mix with mixer: Ninja, or bullet mixer, for long time, to blend it well, pills don’t blend well at all…Then you can refrigerate, or freeze, to store, and, or serve it right after making it too…

Do not overcook this tea ingredients at all, Tea is powerful only when cooked right, know how to properly make tea to heal, or your healing will not come... You can destroy the full power of tea if tea ingredients are not made properly, and it has no power to heal then...

This power of herbs in making them into a tea for healing, is the most important part of the recipe, other then getting the right ingredients to use in it, or it has no power to heal at all, and it becomes worthless... Temperatures are very important for creating this recipe, as well as, keeping this medicine good, for use to heal…This is important to remember, when making recipe, using it, and storing it for later use…

I fear giving this recipe out, if one should put too much, poised, or cook wrong, no healing…Store with improper temperature go bad… Please pay close attention making this recipe, and its’ use with storage, for being healthy and safe always…

Keep at temperature when not using at 30, and 40 in refrigerator, or freeze till needed… To thaw out, just keep in refrigerator to thaw all the way, do not leave out for thaw at all, shake well always, before using, and add concentrated solution to 2 bottles spring water, stir well, and use…Put medicine in pets drinking bowl as is, and let bird drink whole day, do not give water during this time, only medicine for drinking daily, a few days usually is all that is needed… Sometimes it can take up to 2-, or 3-weeks treatments, depending on illness of bird…

Birds love it, and drink it well too, no problem getting them to take their medicine on their own… I love this part the most…

Objects you will need to create this recipe right for real healing, are:

Use:

Huge glass bowel

Long stirring spoon

Measuring spoons, tablespoon, teaspoon ¼ teaspoon

Apron 1 for each person making recipe…

Plastic gloves, 1 set for all making recipe…

Organic coffee filters 1, to 4 will be used up making tea… Use only one at a time in creating tea…

Funnel 1 large

Spring Water 6 8 oz. bottles… 3 bottles used in coffee pot to make tea… The other 3 bottles are used, to create drinking tea, by adding only1/4 cup concentrated tea mixture to 3 bottles of water, mixing well, and serve…

12 cup coffee pot, or real tea pot only, to create tea mixture…

Organic filters with coffee pot, and after tea is made for restraining, making sure fluid is clear... Birds don’t drink well, if stuff is in the fluid, needs to be clear looking, when finished, with tea color only...

3 to 4 empty 8 oz. spring water bottles, for storing in…

Tape, wide, easy sticking for creating cheap bottle labels…

Marker, big, red, or black for making sure of reading labels…

Clean up needs, for after making tea, and antibiotic drink:

Paper towels

Rags

Dish sponges

Dish soap

City Water

Container for cleaning solution

Cleaning gloves

Apron

Hair net

Cover coat to wear during cooking, and cleaning…

Finishing Tea Recipe, & Storing For Future Use:

Put this tea solution when finished into 8 oz. empty spring water bottles…

Label all bottles using tape, cheap way to go… Put the name; its’ use, for whom, date, and time, on bottle…

Refrigerate to preserve... It will last 7 days, throw out after this time period… I freeze all bottles, but one to use, as I need it... Another way I do this too, is by crating ice cubes the size I need, and pulling them out as I need, letting them thaw in refrigerator to use… I bought ice trays with lids at target… They work great… I freeze these ice cubes in sealing zip lock bags that remove all the air, but are re-usable… This product is cheap to buy too, and works well for re-opening bags regular for use, and keeping it air tight in freezer too…Buy a hand-held sealer with sealing bags reusable, at Wal-Mart, and many places…

When using this tea to heal birds, always mix concentrated tea: ¼ cup concentrated Tea solution, with 2, and a 1/2 bottles of spring water only, no city water, or distilled water at all…City water has chemicals in it, that kill birds over long time of use, this is well known knowledge of all serious bird owners today, from loss of past birds…Distilled water is deadly to birds for real…

You can serve this homemade concentrated antibiotic tea mixture to all birds, even all wild birds you may find in need of help, in their water container... They will drink it well, and love it more than they like water, no problem getting your feathered friend to drink their medicine any time… All birds always drink it, even birds out side at feeders do too, feed them this drink, and smoothies too, for outside birds as well…Some times we find birds in need of antibiotics at our feeders, but can not catch them… No worry any more, just give them a antibiotic drink at the feeder, and all will be well for this bird and all the rest too… You can not over do by how much they drink, during a 7-day period…

I drop the garlic for smoothies always, out of this tea, this is only used when a bird is sick, the rest of ingredients can always be used without being sick to drink daily…No problems will arise drinking the rest of tea mixture, it keeps vet away, and good health in your birds, why I give my birds smoothies today…But garlic part is only for sick, can be poisons if not sick…Can only use very little of this with birds for sickness only…

I also believe in prayer over all I do, so when I am creating recipes, I say my prayers for creations, and for those created for, as well, as for the purpose of the creation of medicine, and highly suggest you always use prayer in all you do in creating anything in life… Amen…

Use Frequency:

I have been using frequency to heal animals, and people for years, and use these frequency that I am posting here on birds safely, it is safe, many have not worked this area in medicine, I have for years with animals, people, and mostly birds, it works well, use it with antibiotic recipe, and with a bird bath of bird once in a 2 week period… Heal inside out with this problem bird has…After starting on organic antibiotic, and bird has ate, and drank good, then bath fully, meaning totally soak bird with warm water is needed with antibiotic treatment…

Removing this cyst, garbage, fowl odor from our bodies can be hard at times, it is very swollen, and painful, before it burst…But is most important for full body health to keep deadly garbage out of our bodies, or our health can turn for the worse, when cysts start to appear…Even when they burst, this garbage is still in the blood, as it continues to try to remove it, and more cysts appear, once one has appeared its’ trouble…These cysts need to be fully drained, and cleaned out, also the blood needs to be purified so no more come, removing all garbage left behind, leave no tract left to fully cure it… Do this by clean blood well, and cysts out well, using pastes, and frequency, no knifes needed…

Cyst Healing (Pure Binaural, Meditation to heal cysts)

(9) Cyst Healing (Pure Binaural, Meditation to heal cysts) - YouTube

Raising the vibration of mammals when they are sick is very important in all healing knowledge, always raise vibration through food, oils, herbs, and frequency together… Every mammal on Earth has its own frequency, but we all have an average for what type of mammal we are, being well in health… For instance, a human being has an average frequency in good health of…

Taino has determined that the average frequency of a healthy human body during the daytime is 62 to 68 Hz. When the frequency drops, the immune system is compromised. If the frequency drops to 58 Hz, cold and flu symptoms appear; at 55 Hz, diseases like Candida take hold; at 52 Hz, Epstein Bar and at 42 Hz, Cancer.

What this is telling you, if you have diseases, your body frequency has dropped, and needs to be raise to heal, healing comes through raising the bodies frequency back up using foods, oils, herbs, elements

In 1992, Bruce Taino of Taino Technology, an independent division of Eastern State University in Cheny, Washington, built the first frequency monitor in the world. Taino has determined that the average frequency of a healthy human body during the daytime is 62 to 68 Hz. When the frequency drops, the immune system is compromised.

Rising Energy Of Love | 963 Hz Release Lower Vibrations & Attune Yourself To Love | Manifest Miracle

(9) Rising Energy Of Love | 963 Hz Release Lower Vibrations & Attune Yourself To Love | Manifest Miracle - YouTube

When the body has gone through much it begins to get cysts, as it is unable to remove what has invaded all the way… By this time many things have invaded or took place to make sick… The body is very strong, and works on problem, and the mammal has no knowledge of anything more than the cysts brothering with pain… The root causes of this are not seen, so all is done, is done with the cyst alone… This will not fix problem, but make it seemed fixed till the next time… Other things will happen going undetected while waiting for another cyst to show up, as problem is undissolved yet… Many things can happen when the body gets parasites, cells blood lungs, heart, your wiring, brain, etc.… leaky gut is one of the main ones, and candida next, is yeast infect all mammals can get… All mammals carry it naturally, but if gut bacteria is removed this bad bacteria become unbalanced in the gut, causing all sickness to happen to the body… Balance of this gut bacteria is the most important for full good health… Why you don’t use synthetic antibiotics at all… Cause no good, but thinking it dd good, removed infection, and started a war on your whole body caused havoc to the whole-body systems, on all mammal’s… This is the real truth… Please stay away from these drugs, not healing, they are truly, killing you slowly, creating more issues with your health only… This frequency is 528 Hz., it is known as the miracle frequency, known also as the God gene frequency, connected to all the universe… This frequency is where your true miracles come from, always use it together with all the frequency you need to use… You can only run on a computer, depending on the computer capabilities, 12, to 16 YouTube videos at one time for true healing… Your body has systems talking to each other through its’ organs… Some times it is a need to play all the organs frequency of the system you are trying to heal for 3, to 4 months daily for full recovery of sickness… It takes time for holistic healing, but it truly works wonders doctors never did, or could ever do today… I use this with all healing for all health issues, and pray over all of them also…

528 Hz The DEEPEST Healing | The Love Frequency - Use This For Cellular Healing & DNA Repair | 528Hz

(9) 528 Hz The DEEPEST Healing | The Love Frequency - Use This For Cellular Healing & DNA Repair | 528Hz - YouTube

Oxygen kills germs, and cleans your blood, running this with frequency for cleaning the blood removes infection faster, and allows for the body to faster heal… while using frequency circulating blood, with oxygen, the blood is getting more oxygen supply faster and bring healing fast… I use this with the video right under this one, work them together…

Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (Increase Oxygen)

(9) Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (Increase Oxygen) - YouTube

Water oxygen, and vitamin C, E, and D, plus zinc are a must for healing the body always… Why I use these together… Also make sure plenty of water, spring water is drinking alone for a few reasons… 1 using frequency dehydration can happen, as it heats the water out of the body, while being used… 2 water elements is always used for healing infections… 3. Water element is known to be the magnet force of the body alone, nothing in it, if something is in it values, of properties are changed, and worthless for the magnetic force your body needs to keep together, it is the glue… Without it, sickness occurs, the body falls apart, so to speak, a many sickness pile up on the body, and death soon takes place… Almost in months from the start of loss of magnetic force in the body… Make sure using frequency for the birds, that plain spring water, is given for the whole day, and plenty of it, fresh, and clean always…This is needed for sickness, as well as running any frequency for any mammal…

Most of the human body is water, with an average of roughly 60%. The amount of water in the body changes slightly with age, sex, and hydration levels. While the average percentage of water in a person’s body is around 60%, the percentage can vary from roughly 45–75%.

Body Water

In physiology, body water is the water content of an animal body that is contained in the tissues, the blood, the bones and elsewhere. The percentages of body water contained in various fluid compartments add up to total body water (TBW). This water makes up a significant fraction of the human body, both by weight and by volume. Ensuring the right amount of body water is part of fluid balance, an aspect of homeostasis…

In health; balance is the key factors to all things in the universe, and must always be restored, to gain the possibilities, of what you seek in medicine always, to heal any mammal on Earth…

Healing Frequencies of Water, Oxygen & Vitamin C

(9) Healing Frequencies of Water, Oxygen & Vitamin C - YouTube

Cleaning the blood is very important for any mammal having cysts, doctors do it with needles, holistic people, do it a few ways, this is one of the ways we do this… Cysts are garbage our body has not been able to remove, so to keep the rest of the body healthy… The body creates a place to put all this garbage in one place, bringing out of the blood, and stored it till it explodes, finding its’ way out of the body naturally… This is the bodies method of removing this garbage from the blood if it can… There are a few types of cysts, some are cancer, most are not, just toxins, pollutions, the body needs to expel…

(Deep Healing Music) ★Blood Circulation, Purification & Cleansing Formula★(Binaural Beats Frequency)

(9) (Deep Healing Music) ★Blood Circulation, Purification & Cleansing Formula★(Binaural Beats Frequency) - YouTube

When ever cysts begin to develop, the immune system has come down, been compromised, once you know this… This also means parasites can now take control of the body, and can not do this until this system goes down… This indicates that your frequency is low, if too low, parasites infest now, giving germs, bacteria, and diseases can take hold, like cancer… You must now expect the body frequency to be in range of 42, if cysts are appearing… The body now heads to be diseased next, if frequency is not raised to heal… Death is at 25 frequency, after death body maintains frequency of 20, parasites delight… Dinner is served you might say, with parasites who have a job too… That job is to clean up the garbage left behind… Means if your frequency has dropped to this, 42, you are on death row, parasites have took hold of the body already… Why frequency, and Earth, work for this issue… More to healing just a cyst, more happened because of it, that lies under, to fully fix cysts for good… You must heal all that happened to the body to cause this… Remove parasites now…

1150 Hz Parasite Removal FrequencyㅣViruses Destruction Binaural Beats, Heal BodyㅣCell Regeneration

(9) 1150 Hz Parasite Removal FrequencyㅣViruses Destruction Binaural Beats, Heal BodyㅣCell Regeneration - YouTube

Stem cell therapy, also known as regenerative medicine, promotes the repair response of diseased, dysfunctional or injured tissue using stem cells or their derivatives. It is the next chapter in organ transplantation and uses cells instead of donor organs, which are limited in supply. Researchers grow stem cells in a lab…

We use this frequency to do the same without a cut by a knife…

Telomere (tel-uh-meer) from the Greek telos (end) and meros (part).

Telomeres are an essential part of human cells that affect how our cells age.1,2

Telomeres are the caps at the end of each strand of DNA that protect our chromosomes, like the plastic tips at the end of shoelaces.3

Without the coating, shoelaces become frayed until they can no longer do their job, just as without telomeres, DNA strands become damaged and our cells can’t do their job.3

© What is a Telomere? | Human Cellular Aging | TA-65 TA Sciences

telomeres can also be shortened by stress, smoking, obesity, lack of exercise and a poor diet 3,4,6,7

TELOMERES PROTECT THE VITAL INFORMATION IN OUR DNA4

DNA makes up all of the cells in our body. It is the genetic material that makes us who we are. And every organ in our body (skin, liver, heart, etc.) is made up of cells. So, telomeres are vital to our health.

Our cells replenish by copying themselves. This happens constantly throughout our lives. Telomeres get shorter each time a cell copies itself, but the important DNA stays intact.4

Eventually, telomeres get too short to do their job, causing our cells to age and stop functioning properly.3,4,5 Therefore, telomeres act as the aging clock in every cell.

Copied from link below for learning purposes only:

Sour

Telomeres are shortened as we age, but telomeres can also be shortened by stress, smoking, obesity, lack of exercise and a poor diet

SHORT TELOMERES ARE CONNECTED TO PREMATURE CELLULAR AGING.3,8

Telomere shortening is involved in all aspects of the aging process on a cellular level. Telomere length represents our biological age as opposed to our chronological age.

Many scientific studies have shown a strong connection between short telomeres and cellular aging

Without the protection
from telomeres, our cells age and die

Scientists know a lot about telomeres, and they continue to find new evidence about the role telomeres play in the aging process on a cellular level8

This was copied from the link below for lerning purposes only…

Source: What is a Telomere? | Human Cellular Aging | TA-65 TA Sciences
© Protected by WebToMed

See all images

Telomere

A telomere (/ˈtɛləmɪər/ or, from Ancient Greek: τέλος, romanized: télos, lit. 'end' and Ancient Greek: μέρος, romanized: méros, lit. 'part') is a region of repetitive nucleotide sequences associated with specialized proteins at the ends of linear chromosomes. Although there are different architectures, telomeres in a broad sense, are a widespread genetic feature most commonly found in eukaryotes. In most, if not all, species possessing them, they protect the terminal regions of chromosomal DNA from progressive degradation and ensure the integrity of linear chromosomes by preventing DNA repair systems from mistaking the very ends of the DNA strand for a double strand break.

Copied by:

Wikipedia

I use telomeres for all healing, I use all videos together at same time, and loop them… Watch, they will change on you at times, just change them back with fresh start, and re-loop the videos… Do this for best results, most don’t know this way of using frequency for healing… I put frequency together for the sole purpose for healing, by body networks, or body issues, it all depends to health problem I have to work with… this problem requires all these videos be played at same time for real results in a full body healing… Play all at same time, they are safe for birds, been done before by me, years now… It is safe…

❋ Stem Cell and Telomere Rejuvenation ~ Eternal Youth + Healthy Body ~ Gentle Rain Sounds

(9) ❋ Stem Cell and Telomere Rejuvenation ~ Eternal Youth + Healthy Body ~ Gentle Rain Sounds - YouTube

Give bird Bath:

After starting on organic antibiotic, and bird has ate, and drank good, then bath fully, meaning totally soak bird with warm water is needed with antibiotic treatment…

• First prepare bathroom for bathing bird, make real warm with heater… Keeping the birds temperature up is most important through this whole process, you can not allow the bird to get chilled at all… Or the bird could get sicker, and get a server lung issues… Must keep this thought at the top of list in bathing birds… Must get their temperature back to normal before moving them out of heat… Must be all the way dry to fix health…
  • Soak bird thoroughly in warm water
  • Wash with plain baking soda, by loading it all over bird and massaging it into the birds’ feathers, and skin… Rinse thoroughly…
  • Make bath mix from antibiotic tea, already pre-made before bath time is needed… Heat about a cup of this tea to real warm temperature, to touch birds’ body with, but not hot... A little warmer than room temperature…Add Earth to the tea mixture until it is smooth, soft, but fluid still in it, just more like paste but fluid like soap texture is what you want…
  • Load this all over bird, massage into feathers, and skin well, leave on, timed for 2 minutes, cresting the bird to keep it warm, and calm, then rinse well… Take towel, and wrap bird, squeeze against bird in towel to try to remove most water from bird, but not to tight, just snuggly…Squeeze to tight you can hurt the lungs of a bird, be genital, and very careful bathing your birds…
  • Then take about another cup of tea, heated to room temperature, and re soak bird just in bird antibiotic tea alone… After this, take a towel again, and wrap bird well, squeeze a little to remove fluid some…
  • Put bird down in safe place, in something for sure, won’t get out of, wrapped so bird won’t fall, or get un-wrapped… You want to keep changing towels every few minutes, with fresh dry towels till bird is all dry, or just damp yet… Then remove towel wrap for good… Keep bird in small room with space heater set on temperature, keep watch on this heater, bird, every few minutes during the whole process of bathing the bird… Never leave the bird not attended with heater, or wet at all, this is dangerous for the bird without someone watching the whole time of bird bath… Most important to know, or your bird could die, in bathing a bird on your own… While bathing bird in good warm room…
If you have any bird issues; or sickness, of any type of bird, I will be glad to help always, just e-mail me, I will get back to you asap, by when I see your e-mail… I heal animals, and people for free, with God…My purpose is for God, and to help any time… Always here to help, just let me know when you need…

Thank you; for asking us for help with this bird, being willing to give, by helping is noble, and well appreciated by many bird lovers, like myself… Love is all we need in life for all living creatures, I am glad you apart of it… Amen, thank you Jesus, for the people who care, and their acts of greater kindness for Gods’ Creatures… You are so beautiful of a person, you are to me, to ask, and help…We need many more people like us today, please join the world to help animals, people, of need always…

Thank you so much, for being there, in the lives of those who need, whether it be animal, or human…We all need to love our world and help as one together…

My E-mail: [email protected]

Truly A Helper To Heal,

Shadow Gleason

1 - 20 of 22 Posts