Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We had a pigeon show up on my parents deck on Thursday. We have it in a pet carrier, giving it water, and bird seed. We're trying to find out where it came from to return it. We have called local vets, local bird stores, city police, bird rescue places, wildlife parks, etc. We were told that most likely there was an event nearby that these birds were released and instead of it going back to where it was supposed to it got off course and flew away OR there was a group of people who got together who had these Serbian Highflyers and released them and instead of them coming back this one got lost.

With that being said, we got the number off the band and needed some help. The number starts with: SHU 2015 (to verify the owner we'd like them to complete the rest of the information on the band number)

Help us find out who to contact to get this pigeon/dove back to its owner. It is not sick or injured.

·
Registered
29,797 Posts
Hi, I have sent a PM to a member who can help you. When he gets the message, I'm sure he will come on. Thanks for helping the bird.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts