Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 3 young birds I need to find homes for.
I only ask you send me a shipping box and pay for shipping them to you or if you do not have a shipping box I have one I can sell you.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm located in Laurel, Maryland USA

·
Registered
508 Posts
I love your red bar:D! but I'm not sure I can have it shiped to Texas.:rolleyes:
What kind are they?

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
These are racing homers.
I dont see why I couldnt ship to Texas.
You have a post office near you?

·
Registered
15,536 Posts
These are racing homers.
I dont see why I couldnt ship to Texas.
You have a post office near you?
Near DALLAS, TX?? There's NO WAY they have any PO's near by........LOL.......sorry, couldn't resist..........:p
Watch the weather guys if you do this. This heat will kill them fast.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You are right Renee....
I might be stuck with these young birds.
Its starting to get too hot to ship anywhere.

·
Registered
15,536 Posts
You are right Renee....
I might be stuck with these young birds.
Its starting to get too hot to ship anywhere.
Not necessarily......it's supposed to cool off some next week.......here anyway. If you ship them in the afternoon and they arrive the next day, it might be ok. Would just have to check the weather and the route they take and see if they'll give you one day delivery rather than 2 day.

·
Registered
15,536 Posts
Then again........maybe not. Just looked at the weather for Dallas. 97 to 101 next week. That's NOT good...........

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah...
I was stationed in Texas back in '96
Its HOT down there lol
It would be around 80 degrees when we got up at 4:30 to do PT and the Sargent would tell us we were feeling yesterdays heat that didnt get a chance to cool off.

·
Registered
13,047 Posts
You do owe them by finding the very best home possible.

1. I would ask for pictures of the loft where the birds will be kept?

2. If it's legal for the interested person to have pigeons where they live?

3. Is the interested person of legal age? If not, are the parents happy about Pigeons. Are they willing to be involved in care if needed. We all love to involve children and teens in the love of Pigeons but these birds do live a long time and young people go off to school and move away from home and into an apartment and what happens to the Pigeons?

4. Does the interested person have a first aid kit with typical Pigeon medicines.....canker...coccidia...wormer...antibotic ?

5. What kind of food do they feed?

·
Registered
508 Posts
I do have a nice large coop in my back yard, and I already have a pair of pigeons in it .
I would like the red bar if possible.
How much for your box StoN3d??

·
Registered
763 Posts
You provide the box, where do you want me to send the money order? I would like the red bar .

Thanks,
George

·
Registered
594 Posts
They are nice looking youngsters. I am in Connecticut and will take them. I have just finished a new young bird coop and have room for 3 more. How much would you want me to send in a check for the shipping costs?

My e-mail is [email protected] if you want to reply directly

Hugh McQuillan

1 - 20 of 58 Posts