Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everett just informed me that Hawkeye has updated their web site and has released a new version of their program. It's called the "Lite" system and is just a basic program and doesn't have many of the features of the main program, but still would be good enough for someone who doesn't race their birds, but wants an easy way to keep up with records or maybe some of you that do race could use it.
Here's the link.
http://www.comproware.com/

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
hmmm
I tried to get the registration key and I cant get past entering the stupid code at the bottom
keep getting Invalid Input
Ive entered the code 472364 times already
grrrrrrrr

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
hmmm
I tried to get the registration key and I cant get past entering the stupid code at the bottom
grrrrrrrr
don't you have to dowlode it first?? then get the key

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
nah
you should be able to get thekey by itself.
they have no way of knowing if you have the program installed the way they have it setup to get the key.
I think I might have finally got it to go through
but IDK
have to wait 48 hours to see if the key gets sent.

·
Registered
15,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hmmm
grrrrrrrr
I don't know.......I'm just the messenger.........LOL

·
Registered
4,098 Posts
Thanks for the info. I just don't like putting my home address to get those key. I don't understand why a lot of free stuff would either require your email or home address.

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
Ed, are you sure its the captcha that's holding you back? The phone number got me, cause I put '-' in between the sets of numbers :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts