Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few years ago I was able to buy some good proven racing homers from Mark Raymond. I also signed a contract with him allowing me to use (2) pairs of his best birds on the conditions I was to return the birds when he reach his new destination, (Florida). I returned the birds and paid all postage. In return I could keep all the babies from these (2) pairs. Blue Bar Cock birds who are nest brother # 5484 and # 5485 and his (2) Blue Bar hens # 5450 and # 5406. Mark suggest I cross the offspring of these (2) nest brothers back to each other. These (4) pairs are mated up for "2011".
Because I am a published author of a new book that was released last July, I do not have the time to train and race these offspring of these (2) brothers. I enjoy my birds and for now it's a hobby. But I would like to know what the capabilities of these offspring will do in "2011" If you are a serious racing fancier or just starting your own loft of racing homing pigeons this is a great opportunity. If you have the intentions of training these birds and racing the ones that fit the potential of being winners, please email me at: [email protected].
My birds will be hatching out young birds shortly after the first of the New Year. You provide me with your bands and pay for the shipping. If the birds win any races you keep the money, but agree to send me the information. I am not asking for any winnings nor do I want the bird back. These birds are FREE.
Sincerely,
Tony Hefner

·
Registered
690 Posts
Beautyfull birds. How well did they race for you?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts