Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I own a white dove release business and I just recently had to relocate. I can no longer release any of my birds. I will keep at least 10 pair for breading and will give the rest away to good homes. I have at least 75 birds.
Thanks so much.
Ray

P.S.
I am a new member and I hope I am doing this right.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hello Ray. Welcome to the forum. Many people here will help you rehome your birds. Posting your location would help as well as more dedtails about the birds. Pictures are always nice!!!

·
Registered
116 Posts
hey i would LOVE to have some white BREEDING HOMERS!!!!!!!!!!! where are you located? thank you. james.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
free white homers for breaders

I have about 75 birds that I can not release because I had to relocate.
I live in Southside Al, 35907
5412 Mountain Top Rd.
Phone 256-543-0579
Cannot ship, you pick up.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hello.. i'm wondering if any of the birds could be sent to british columbia canada? they can live at an incredible place here with my horses... i would just love to have them

·
Registered
56 Posts
Ray,
Can you tell me a bit more about the birds? What lines are they from? Are they banded?
I've recently started with white release birds myself, and while I was quickly able to find good quality birds, I'm not adverse to a few more.
Hubby built me an amazing loft which I am still trying to paint.

My first birds are up to half a mile now, at 24 days since first loft flight.

I'm in Georgia, about an hour north of Atlanta. I see you aren't too far from Collinsville. I am hoping to go there in a week or so, just because. I always end up bringing something odd home.

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
Ray,
Can you tell me a bit more about the birds? What lines are they from? Are they banded?
I've recently started with white release birds myself, and while I was quickly able to find good quality birds, I'm not adverse to a few more.
Hubby built me an amazing loft which I am still trying to paint.

My first birds are up to half a mile now, at 24 days since first loft flight.

I'm in Georgia, about an hour north of Atlanta. I see you aren't too far from Collinsville. I am hoping to go there in a week or so, just because. I always end up bringing something odd home.
Feathersaloft, the thread is 6 months old just to let you know, the dates are at the top of each post.

·
Registered
56 Posts
thank you. I just hadn't seen that he was close to me, and didn't have a post saying they were taken.
I did find one finally that said they were all homed, on a different thread.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
How do these outdated -6 months old- posts make it to the top?????
It Just causes problems.
It is a problem with the way the group handles posts. Any post automatically goes to the top of the "New Posts" list. That includes old threads that have new posts to them.

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
It is a problem with the way the group handles posts. Any post automatically goes to the top of the "New Posts" list. That includes old threads that have new posts to them.
the dates are at the top left corner of the posts, doubt he really cares anymore at this point.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts