Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wnat to buy roller pigeon- New to pigeon world

(If I am correct the pigeon I am looking for are the ones that flip in mid-air call roller)

I was wondering if someone was selling some roller pigeons, ones that flip about 5 or more, the 4 i have, only seen 1 flip 3, so I wanted so have better breed and performance. Not a Show bird person, but have them just as pets and to watch them fly and flip.

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
(If I am correct the pigeon I am looking for are the ones that flip in mid-air call flippers)

I was wondering if someone was selling some flipper pigeons, ones that flip about 5 or more, the 4 i have, only seen 1 flip 3, so I wanted so have better breed and performance. Not a Show bird person, but have them just as pets and to watch them fly and flip.
I have not heard of "flippers" it's kinda cute though. I HAVE heard of tipplers, rollers, and tumblers.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry

Yah maybe rollers (if the are the ones that flip in mid-air)

The people that gave the pigeon to me say they were flippers, but if you haven't heard it then maybe the are rollers, lol...

But yah I want the rollers, then lol

·
Registered
113 Posts
[/SIZE you can find rollers at the fresno cherry ouction i went this weekend and a man had a lot of them for sale he was asking $8 a pice that will save you on shipping

1 - 4 of 4 Posts