Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi my club is having a fund raiser its a gold band race its $20 to enter and you can either send a bird or you can nominate one of the club members birds on his race team
each club member will be participating and its up to them to decide if they want to take outside birds or just nominations
if you would like to nominate a bird the list of the club members birds will be posted a week before the race and if you sent a bird and it was lost you will be able to nominate one at that time
the race will be the first 200 mile yb race
i don't have all the details about the break down of winnings but the more birds we can get the better it will be
thanks for reading and if you have any questions just let me know
i think this is a good and cheap way to test some birds and help a club at the same time
thanks

·
Registered
15,536 Posts
Where is your club? Where would the race be from? Direction more than actual location. When is the race? What's the cut off date for receiving birds?
Think that's all the questions for now. LOL

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lafayette louisiana
the race is from the 200 mile station from the north
the race is the first 200 mile race (second actual race of the yb season)
we start second weekend in sept. so it would be the third weekend depending on the weather
the cut off date depends on what the handler and breeder decide on and wether or not the handler wants outside birds or just nominations
thanks and let me know if theres any other questions

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well its up to each flyer to hustle up his own birds and as for as i know i'm the only one thats willing to take outside birds you can give me a call at 337 250 4378 after 5 thanks

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i'm starting to take birds if anyone is interested its a great way to test your birds and maybe win some change too

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
OK, I'll put in twenty on your bird since you asked. Where do I send the check? Is it a tax write off? What is the fund for?

PS. If a girl scout ask me then I will buy her cookies but give her the box. It is just how I do things.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts