Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does any one have info on any futurity races in 2010 that does not cost to much to enter i have one of rooie pearl kids from cbs loft i want to try out

:D

·
Registered
941 Posts
Can't tell where your from but there is a race called ---The big One, for those that really want to test their birds out and it doesn't cost a whole bunch, this is the first year 2010 see thebigpigeonrace.com for more info!

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
I can't remember the site, but google pigeon futurities, one loft races, and you should be able to compile a list. If you prescribe the the the Racing Pigeon Digest, they advertise quite heavily at certain times of the year. Hope this helps, Don.

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
My Combine has 2 Auction races....OOA breeders send in their birds the week of the Auction ....In 2010 it is May 2nd.....The birds are Auctioned off,and if your bird wins any money,it is split 50/50 with the flyer....The only cost to you is sending the birds to the IRPC officers the week of the Auction...Click on the Address below to get to our site...Two OOA birds took 1st and 6th in the second Auction race...One bird from Fl,and one from Pa......Alamo
PS:Other $$ races, by fellow board members club/combines,will be posted here as the new year comes around...Just keep looking on line here,as the dates/costs become available,and choose a couple to send birds to.....Alamo

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
I have put info of our futurity on here and we also have an auction race but you have to send your bird in and pay $25 to enter it. If you are sending me birds for our fururity you could save the shipping cost and send some auction birds with them. You would them only have the $25 entry fee. That goes for anyone else who is sending birds for our futurity. It is also a 50/50 payout. First last year paid $2500 points and the races pays out about 10,000 usually. 15th place paid 250 points so if you get 1st and the payout is the same as last year you get 1250 to you and 15th is 125 to you. If you are in the top 15 you will get you money back and them some.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
It is a race were all the birds entered are auctioned off to get the prize money. Every bird in the race has to be auctioned and the winner gets to race it. The birds have to be young and we have 3 auctions to make sure people get a chance to hatch some the right age. These are usually the biggest money races of the year for the club because it can take alot of money to buy birds in these. Some pigeons in ours go for over 100 dollars every year but alot go for over 50. Our race usually has 400 or so birds entered.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts