Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
180 Euro = 252.936 US Dollar, almost $294.00

Is that how much is it worth? Man if they only can make it cheaper I'll buy a whole lot so I can trace where my birds are...

·
Registered
15,536 Posts
180 Euro = 252.936 US Dollar, almost $294.00

:eek::eek: Well, that took care of THAT!!.........It's a great idea......just not cost effective.......maybe some day......MAYBE in my lifetime.......but I doubt it......unless I hit the lottery............then I'm all there........LOL
I mean, we already know that these guys don't fly a straight line........so nothing new there. We also know that most of them will go around a storm rather than go through it.

·
Registered
15,536 Posts
I thought the flight patterns were interesting. I'm not looking to buy one , I thought some of you would give your opinions on them , the flight patterns that is.
Well, I had never seen that particular web site, but have seen others where the pigeons flight pattern was recorded and I've NEVER seen a flight pattern that was in a straight line, or even CLOSE to a straight line. If we could TRULY track out birds flights on race day, I expect that we would be surprised at the REAL YPM's........

1 - 9 of 9 Posts