Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a couple of weeks ago i got a call from a fellow rehabber that a fellow rehabbers was going to be in my area promoting a book she had written and she wanted to know if i had any educational birds (which i don't) i still went to the book signing.
she was great and i could see a little uncomfortable and as in my nature i tried to let her know she wasn't alone.
i just finished her book last night as 2 in the morning and am still tear ing up over it, it touched me deeply.
i just adored it and felt every twinge of emotion along with her, and related to everything, it was like looking at my life in a different dimension.
i recommend it highly to anyone especially us who struggles to save little wild lives, and anyone who would like a view into our crazy lives.
here's a link to it
fly away by susie gilbert

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Flyaway/Suzie-Gilbert/e/9780061563126

it was the cheapest one i could find but i didn't look to hard, cause i know if your a rehabber, your broke like me!

·
Guardian Angel
10,523 Posts
THANK YOU SO MUCH for bringing this book and its author to our attention! :)

Just so happens there is a Barnes & Nobel very near me and I will order!!

Wishing you and ALL rehabbers the best...and very grateful THANKS for all you do!

Love, Hugs and Scritches

Shi/Squeaks/Dom/Gimie/WoeBeGone :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.