Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
this are my 2010 grizzle ( bandit,napoleon,witten,white horse,grizzle daddy) and yesterday i lost two grizzles i was loft flying them and suddenly a pack of birdss pass and took all my birds after two hours most of them came back except the two birds...

·
Registered
253 Posts
Hopefully those two birds will be back in the morning.

Walter

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's alot of grizzle happening at your place!:D

What are your plans for those guys?
yeah....i love grizzle and i have a few coming out from the nest, and i accuire most of my breeders online on base on their pedegree and performance and im hoping of finding a click pair.... i have about six pair of grizzle..... my plans fly all of them and sent some to oneloft races and futurity... im thinking of tossing them next week to 10 miles or soo before they start moulting... so far i tossed them to a mile three times with no problem.

hawks.... no problem this birds are hawk smart and too slicked to be chased...

trade.....im looking for blacks anybody of you guys wanna trade some grizzle squeekers to blacks let me know, my birds are fully peds....

·
Registered
253 Posts
trade.....im looking for blacks anybody of you guys wanna trade some grizzle squeekers to blacks let me know, my birds are fully peds....
What are you looking for in blacks, YB, OB, cocks . hens ?

Walter

G

·
this are my 2010 grizzle ( bandit,napoleon,witten,white horse,grizzle daddy) and yesterday i lost two grizzles i was loft flying them and suddenly a pack of birdss pass and took all my birds after two hours most of them came back except the two birds...
you have some beautiful looking birds there bloodlines , hope they do well for you and dont get lost in the process ;)thanks for sharing ..Im a lover of the grizzles too cant ever get enuf of them :p

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
Beautiful birds! I just love grizzles. I have quite a few here myself. A pair of grizzle breeders, then two more pair with a grizzle in each. And of course the grizzled old birds are adding to the young flock. Storks are my favorite I believe :)

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
yeah....i love grizzle and i have a few coming out from the nest, and i accuire most of my breeders online on base on their pedegree and performance and im hoping of finding a click pair.... i have about six pair of grizzle..... my plans fly all of them and sent some to oneloft races and futurity... im thinking of tossing them next week to 10 miles or soo before they start moulting... so far i tossed them to a mile three times with no problem.

hawks.... no problem this birds are hawk smart and too slicked to be chased...

Lol...I have a lot of blacks(solid black, splash, and pied). I'm willing to trade, let me know and I'll post some pictures of what I have.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts