Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My injured bird is taking about 15 canadian peas now and I was wondering if I need to put grit into his crop with this. He is sleeping right now after eating and won't get feed again untill 8:30 tonight when the wife gets home and I need to let her know if she has to do this, I will not be home untill 12:00 and will be doing nothing for him except to see that he is warm and breathing.
>Kevin

·
Registered
15,536 Posts
My injured bird is taking about 15 canadian peas now and I was wondering if I need to put grit into his crop with this. He is sleeping right now after eating and won't get feed again untill 8:30 tonight when the wife gets home and I need to let her know if she has to do this, I will not be home untill 12:00 and will be doing nothing for him except to see that he is warm and breathing.
>Kevin
No. Don't worry about grit right now. They can do just fine without it.

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
What's the current exchange rate on peas ?

15 Canadian = how many US ?

;)

The most important thing is that he's eating and getting nourishment. Keep it up.... as well as the warmth and supportive care.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
urgent care center

What's the current exchange rate on peas ?

15 Canadian = how many US ?

;)

The most important thing is that he's eating and getting nourishment. Keep it up.... as well as the warmth and supportive care.
That would be about 150 US. soy beans.

Our little friend is getting more attention then I am ;)
He really is getting all the care I can provide and being day 5 I have good positive hopes for Bobby Joe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.