Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello!

I'm SO happy to share that Pigeon Talkers Danny & Rebecca of Georgia opened their hearts and home to 8 pigeons that have been at the Marin Humane Society (near SF) since October. They included 6 kings (SFACC's Pet of the Week Barley- now called Marley and SJACS' Brutis among them) and what appear to be 2 homers (Jade & Mei Mei).

They were shipped on Tuesday afternoon and Rebecca picked them up at the crack of dawn this morning.

I'm SO happy these lovely birds now have the dignity of a HOME and, thanks to Danny and Rebecca, the lives of 9 other king pigeons currently threatened with euthanasia for lack of space have a reprieve and will be able to take their place at the Marin Humane Society.

Who's next?

Please- DON'T BREED, ADOPT!

·
Registered
935 Posts
Wow!!

OMG!!!

Very good news indeed Elizabethy!!
Thank you so very much for sharing the news!
A new years blessing...

-Hilly :D

·
Registered
450 Posts
That is a great news, I'm very happy for all these birds, and thank you to Elizabeth and of course to Danny and Rebecca. :)

Ivette

G

·
That's wonderful news! You rock Danny & Rebecca!

And you're amazing Elizabeth! So many birds wouldn't have a happy home today if it wasn't for you! :D

·
Registered
44 Posts
Happy News !!!

Oh that is Happy News and beautiful birds.... reading the post certainly made me feel happy too.... Congratulations !!!!

·
Registered
9,868 Posts
How wonderful for those sweet birds to have a great forever home.

Reti

·
Registered
911 Posts
Wonderful News!!!!!!

Thank you Danny and Rebecca. The birds all look so happy in their new home.

Congratulations Elizabeth on yet another job well done.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Congrats Danny and Rebecca! And we SALUTE you for an 8 KING rescue! BIG HUG to you from Valparaiso Indiana and a BIG feather slap from fellow Kings, KariJo and Anhony! :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts