Pigeon-Talk banner

Has this been posted b4 - this is incredible

Tags
bunnies
2K views 14 replies 14 participants last post by  FloridaLuv 
#1 ·
Somebody sent this to me in an email - don't know if it's been posted here before, I looked around and couldn't find a thread on this, it is incredible - kind of warms your day a little so I didn't think it would hurt to repost it if had already been here..

NAB :)

These little bunnies, about 6 days old, were attacked by a dog and orphaned. Two out of the litter of five did not survive, and these three were not doing very well.

Noah is the non-releasable, one-legged homing pigeon/rock dove that is in rehab. Noah kept going over to the bunny cage and looking in -- even sleeping in front of the door to the cage.

Then, there were only two bunnies in the cage. But when Noah moved a bit from the front of the cage to my surprise...there was the tiny bunny...under Noah's wing...sound asleep! That little bunny rabbit had crawled through the cage, preferring a featherbed, no doubt.

Now, they are all together and the bunnies are doing GREAT. When the bunnies scoot underneath Noah's feathers, he carefully extends his wings out to surround them and then they snuggle. When one of them moves and they start sticking out here and there, he gently pushes them back under him with his beak! This is amazing....

See less See more
#6 ·
I have seen it before and I still just love it.:D PRECIOUS

#15 ·
I have never seen THIS! and I THANK you SO VERY much for posting it... IT made me smile and it warmed up my heart! Ahhh--- Pijies need MORE CREDIT! Way to go for Noah... and Thanks Nab:D!!!!! Just as precious as could BE!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.