Pigeon-Talk banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

Registered
The embrios won't survive if the eggs are not kept at the right temperature. You will be surprised how warm those eggs are under a pigeon incubating them.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
There is a pigeon couple who made there nest above our A.C. Thankfully my parents can't catch them if they are there but what if the baby drops and get injured? Hopefully there is our balcony and the baby will not get on streets as there are many cats and dogs here. When I got those eggs they were warm and alive but not now. Yes it is warm but not alive maybe. Hope there will be no eggs with me from now onwards. I will try my best to stop my parents. Thank you so much Marina B for all your support and time which you gave to me and many more pigeons on this forum馃挅

Registered
Just destroy any future nests on your balcony before eggs get laid. That way they will go nest somewhere else and be safe.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Hi Marina B,
The nest is above the A.C. and none of us can reach there so it is safe for them. I am going to make a hole today in the egg. It was developing well a few days ago and there was a change which was recognisable but it just stopped. I will make a hole. I know the baby is dead but no one of my family member know.
Waiting for reply.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
There is a air pocket but it is so little as compared to other in this forum. I think it is a problem too as I have seen it in you tube. I will make a hole only after you suggest me as the will not be able to come out if the air pocket is not that much as it is should be.
Waiting for reply.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I think maybe the baby grow a little in the time when I was thinking that they are dead and did not check inside. Air sac is too small and their are veins too but light in shade. I think that there is a chance that the baby may hatch.
Waiting for reply.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Today I make a hole and find the baby dead. I just throw those eggs and no one in my family know that the egg is not with me anymore as I am the only one who take care of egg and Roshni.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts