Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone useing the Hawkeye 2007 Lite Pedigree System? I've used the Hawkeye program in the past and got an invite to try the 2007 Lite. A simple pedigree system without all the bells and whistles, best is FREE! www.comproware.com is the site.

Jim

·
Registered
184 Posts
I am going to use it. I ran into a problem with it though. When you go to register for the online account it never sent me a confirmation Email. Now it will not let me make a new account because my Email address is in there database. I can not contact them because they do not monitor support Emails any more and you have to log in to get support and I can not log in. anyone know of another way to contact them?

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
I am going to use it. I ran into a problem with it though. When you go to register for the online account it never sent me a confirmation Email. Now it will not let me make a new account because my Email address is in there database. I can not contact them because they do not monitor support Emails any more and you have to log in to get support and I can not log in. anyone know of another way to contact them?
that what happen to me 4 time ...4 different email

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ask someone you know you who can log into comproware and have them create a loft name for you. they can just put ur email in and you'll get a confirmation email from comproware with the ID and Key activation. I had one of my uncle do it for me and it worked.
Also you can download without having to log in.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Ask someone you know you who can log into comproware and have them create a loft name for you. they can just put ur email in and you'll get a confirmation email from comproware with the ID and Key activation. I had one of my uncle do it for me and it worked.
Also you can download without having to log in.
Anyone have an online account with them Sens me a pm if you can help. I woud like you to send them an email for me and I will give you my email adress so they can get back to me

1 - 9 of 9 Posts