Pigeon-Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I had 4 birds not return yesterday, They showed up this morning and the hawk attacks began:mad:. Two of them, chasing my birds!!!! I was at work while this was going on, my son was doing his best to try and get them in, he managed to get one called in and the other 3 have not shown up yet.:( It is getting close to dark now, I dont know if they will come back now after being chased off all day, they will probably show up in the am and get run off again, Not sure what to do at his point.:confused:

·
Registered
343 Posts
So I had 4 birds not return yesterday, They showed up this morning and the hawk attacks began:mad:. Two of them, chasing my birds!!!! I was at work while this was going on, my son was doing his best to try and get them in, he managed to get one called in and the other 3 have not shown up yet.:( It is getting close to dark now, I dont know if they will come back now after being chased off all day, they will probably show up in the am and get run off again, Not sure what to do at his point.:confused:
I'm sorry to hear that. I am also having hawk problems, my birds have been on lock down for a week now. What I usually do if the hawk is up close is that I throw a tennis ball close enough so it thinks that I'm trying to hit him/her and it flies away.

·
Registered
13,047 Posts
Mike...I hope you get all the birds back safely. Once you do, just keep them in for a while until the Hawks migrate through.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
I was in the back yard yesterday watching the birds, and all of the sudden, from my backside, here comes a red tail diving at two birds sitting on the roof of the house. He missed, and had two crows chasing him. I have to admit, they are a magnificent animal, but glad he missed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.