Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So about 2 weeks ago i let my ybs out. One grsy youmg one, that i just got, happened to get out. he sat on my neighbors truck for like 2 hours, this happened 2 weels ago and ever since then he will not go in the trap, or even iif my door is open, he wont go back in! the white bird i have that i let out to fly, he follows. how the heck do i get him back in?

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
since it has been two weeks I would put feed real close to the trap or door your birds go into the loft. Let your good bird out to fly ,hungry and then call him to the feed, after several days the other bird might follow his buddy to the feed. Put just a little bit of safflower down, something like a treat . After they fly around a while together make a call to other bird to let him know its dinner time. Feed them everyday in the same spot on your loft, even if you can't catch him at the least he will think your loft is the food source. It might take several days but its worth a try.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sadly,no. i let my white out this morning, there went the gray following him. i dont know what to do. thankyou all for all the input. :) ill keep you all posted.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.