Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
hey, if you want a pair of fantails I found this on craiglist.. just be sure if you are not 18 to have your parents call and work out to go get them ok.

I currently have for sale (4)- 2 week old turken/banty chicks. 2.50 each. (9)-10 week old chicks, brown egg layers, 1-rooster (it looks like to me) $60. for alll. Also, have a adult breeding pair of grey guinias $30. And, lastly, I have (2) pair of adult fantail pigeons.$35 a pair. I will dicker a bit on my prices, please call me at 218-724-8133 or 218-390-8133. Thanks!

Also if you go to the craigs list site and go to farm and garden and then type in pigeon at the search you may get some adds with pigeons.. just do not contact without your parents knowing about it please.. that is if you are a young person.

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
Yes, all breeds of domestic pigeons can mix :)

Spirit lives in Virginia but it looks like the ad she found, that person lives near you. So you'll have to contact that person.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
I live close to you but I only have homers and one mixed homer/ ? that was going to be a dropped for me but didn't work out , he flyes too good.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts