Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 5 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Is there anyone who can help me ASAP save the lives of several baby pigeons I found on my balcony. PLEASE HELP!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
oh almost forgot--
i took some silk tulips and stuck em in windowbox next to the squeakers. This way you can't see them unless you look close, LOL I wonder if I can get away with that! LOL I can always act surprised too!
think i had too much fresh air today--
Rose

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Thank you all, I was waiting for someone Jane said would call me and come today. We were trying to avoid separating the others from their parents who are still feeding them but now i am confused. Didn't want to bother her again on a Sunday. That said, I will wait see til tomorrow and if I can't conceal them or avert housekeeping, i will tell them i have someone coming to pick them up.Then I will try to contact somebody. Does this make sense? Thank you so much!!!!!!
Rose

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Thank you all again, GIMPIELOVER I have saved your #.
Sorry if in my heightened state of emotion I was not clear. I had already made plans with Jane Garrison, www.janegarrison.com who I met thru Terry. It was ironic as she rescued animals in New Orleans after Katrina. However when I didn't hear anything today I finally decided to call her again just now. I think we straightened it out and will have someone coming tomorrow but only as a last resort..
Thank you for your help, and mostly for listening. I hope we can have more bird discussions on this forum if I can find my way around it, would be nice to meet more LA pidge loving neighbors too!

Rose relaxing with cava and a bit of Josh Groban on PBS KCET
DON'T GIVE UP, YOU ARE LOVED!
pigeons that means you too!

1 - 5 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.