Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
Ok, this is in the process of getting handled.

I've enlisted the help of a very large network of people who aren't necessarily pigeon people but who are bird and animal people.
I think we should be able to get these little ones out and to safety in the morning.

Terry
Thank you Maryjane for your kind words. I have been losing sleep over this because I have a new development and a question which to me is ethical amd makes me cry. While cleaning, I discovered 3 more nests and two of them are not even in my pots, both directly on the balcony pavement in corners, one under the a/c. So no one can blame my pots!

Now I know when Housekeeping comes in Monday they will just scare the parents away and trash the eggs.

That is what they do here. To me they are life. In fact THEY COULD HATCH ANY DAY or as long as 18 days I guess! So now what, that means I am back where I started. I do not have the heart to sweep the nests and eggs into the trash but if YOU folks say that is what has to be done I think I will just let them deal with it. To me it is murder.
VERY UPSET over all this... the birds are sad enough but if I lose my garden over all this I don't know what I will do, it's all I got here...

wilted Rose
Terry,
Any update on this situation?

From Rose's post it appears tomorrow may possibly be doom's day for these guys. :(

Cindy

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
Another big thank you to Maryjane and Cindy for your sensitive replies.
You're most welcome, Rose.

ps. i am loving so many of your signatures and links!
Cindy I love your pigeons prayer and Maryjane i shared your 21 things link on my FB. it is sooo cool!
Thank You. ;)

Hi Charis,
thank you for your concern, no, no one has been here yet and things are changing very rapidly, no wonder you're confused, I'M confused!
I will be thinking 'positive' thoughts for you and your precious feathered friends that help arrives real soon. :)

Cindy

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
Thank you all, I was waiting for someone Jane said would call me and come today. We were trying to avoid separating the others from their parents who are still feeding them but now i am confused. Didn't want to bother her again on a Sunday. That said, I will wait see til tomorrow and if I can't conceal them or avert housekeeping, i will tell them i have someone coming to pick them up.Then I will try to contact somebody. Does this make sense? Thank you so much!!!!!!
Rose
Rose,
Who is Jane?

Cindy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.