Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi im all new 2 pigeons.
i bought my frist pair of white pigeons on fri 23th may.
on the way home in the car she layed an egg in the box
but it cracked so i throw it out.
2 days later on the sunday she layed the 2nd 1. but it droped through the hole in the cage i had them in.
so they had no eggs 2 sit on.
i was wanting 2 no when wood she be laying again

·
Registered
15,536 Posts
hi im all new 2 pigeons.
i bought my frist pair of white pigeons on fri 23th may.
on the way home in the car she layed an egg in the box
but it cracked so i throw it out.
2 days later on the sunday she layed the 2nd 1. but it droped through the hole in the cage i had them in.
so they had no eggs 2 sit on.
i was wanting 2 no when wood she be laying again
Did you buy the pair AS a pair that is already mated? If so, as soon as they settle down and feel comfortable in their new home, they'll get back to nesting. Different birds handle things differently, so the best thing you can do is make sure they're comfortable and they'll do the rest.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanx
there getting on well 2gether shareing the food and water.
and when take the hen out 2 hold her he coo's and coo's like made 2 he sees her again then hes quiet once he sees her

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i have them in a box that abot 4ft x 2ft with a separte wee room like place as a nesting box. it has wire mess front door, and a solid wooden door in2 the nesting box area

the box is in an area at the side of my house which i fenced in 2 make a 10ft x 6ft shed

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.