Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I am new here, I recently rescued a drowning pigeon a few weeks back and as of a couple days ago, he has flown into the ceiling fan. His neck is contorted, and while his eating and drinking are completely normal and he seems fine, I doubt his neck if very comfortable, and I think it is possibly broken? How much would this cost to get fixed? I am in Syracuse, NY, USA. Thank you.

·
Premium Member
25,396 Posts

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
Hello I am new here, I recently rescued a drowning pigeon a few weeks back and as of a couple days ago, he has flown into the ceiling fan. His neck is contorted, and while his eating and drinking are completely normal and he seems fine, I doubt his neck if very comfortable, and I think it is possibly broken? How much would this cost to get fixed? I am in Syracuse, NY, USA. Thank you.
if he broke his neck he would be dead. so he must of just hurt it. if you go to a vet you can not say it is a feral pigeon. he needs to be a domestic bred pet and have a name and they will treat him because you are responsible for the bill..otherwise I do think a feral pigeon they would euth or possibley because they are considerd an invasive species.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts