Pigeon-Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mom picked up this pigeon last night saying it was acting strange. It lets us hold it and get near it but doesn't seem interested in any kind of food or water. I do not have bird food as of right now. It has pooped a TINY bit but hardly. It just kinda stands in the little bin I have it in with cloths and/or stands in the corner of the room kind of looking hunched over. I don't know if it's sick or pregnant honestly speaking. My mom didn't want to leave it alone because she doesn't want it to not be able to run from a predator. Its poops are a green color but I've never seen a pigeon poop this color, like a green but light green (neon?) Anyways we don't have money enough to take it to a vet and I wouldn't wanna risk them saying anything about putting it to sleep. I live close to North Hollywood and tried calling a place in Chatsworth but they didn't answer and aren't getting back to me at all. Can anyone help me find somewhere safe to take this pigeon?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Sorry to read this and only just seen your posts. At least the poor little love passed away peacefully away from predators and in comfort. Thank you for caring.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts