Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I need help in reactivating my account, what happened is this, I went to update my email address and somehow the activation email I wasn't able to find it or I didn't recognize it ? My user name comes up "DEEJAY7950" but I can't post anything also when i look in "member list" my name is no longer there? The email attached with my user name is "[email protected]" so if somehow I could be resent the confirmation email again I believe that should fix the problem, if this is not possible then maybe someone could delete my account entirely and I could then redo the whole process and start all over again, just a note I tried using the "contact us" and did leave several messages but nothing came of it? So I had to reinvent another email that I have no intention of using in the future just so i could post this message, so someone PLEASE HELP!

·
Registered
11,336 Posts
How odd...I did a search for your old user name and you appear at the top of your old posts as a "registered user", whatever that is! :confused:

·
Premium Member
9,476 Posts
Hi

Your user Id DEEJAY7950 was set to 'awaiting email confirmation' so I have set it to 'registered'. Hopefully you should be able to use it now. Let me know if you have any further problems with it.

Regarding the 'contact us' box, having checked I see that these notifications go to the site owners, not to the moderator/admin team, so will be looking at how we can make changes to that (you are the second person today to comment on the lack of response using that box).

John

·
Registered
941 Posts
Hey John,Thanks a million looks like everything is now working as it should!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts