Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I took my 2 pair of birds out of them breeding cages I posted the other day and put them back in the loft. They built this nest today, I think it looks better than their last nest. I hope their eggs stay in the nest and not on the floor broken this time. They are due to lay real soon. The birds seem alot happier too...:)

·
Registered
29,797 Posts
Looks great. Where did you get all those little sticks?

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If I remember, they were $8.95 for 6 or 7 lbs. Very clean too. Someone here on PT told me to get them from there and said they were better than Foys.

·
Registered
29,797 Posts
It was probably c.Hert. I know she gets them there. I don't like Siegels, but may have to order them there if I want them, as I haven't seen any that thin before.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It was probably c.Hert. I know she gets them there. I don't like Siegels, but may have to order them there if I want them, as I haven't seen any that thin before.
Where did you get yours from??

·
Registered
29,797 Posts
Where did you get yours from??
New England Pigeon Supply. I'm in New England and he is closer. Also, when they have the pigeon show in Sturbridge Ma., I sometimes go there, and Tony or someone else from N.E. pigeon supply is always there. So you can get them without the shipping. If you call them with an order, they will bring it to the show. Kinda handy.

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
Rackerman: If you order those USA Nesting bowls from Foys your nesting arrangements would be complete--they are larger and deeper and birds love them and build beautiful nests in them---they have the perfect slant to avoid spay legs and the babies stay warmer and longer in the nest and I sware they are healthier because they get at the milk so good and they will not tip over and can be washed and if you desire you could live the soft powdered droppings in the bottom for a repellent of mice and bugs---they are larger but they are wonderful and it keeps the bottom of the female more moist when she lays her eggs with more comfort and I cannot recommand them enough..I have been at a stand still for breeding for two years and I sure do miss having babies hatching--but I can see others baby pictures and they are so adoreable and yours will will be too---they come in Red, White and Blue ---be specfic USA bowls Plastic.....They are 2.75 cents a piece and 3 for 7.00 and 12 for 21.00 and 24 for 39.95 ...1-877-355-7727 . They are larger size but I think your nesting arrangements will accommodate them. They are 8 inches across the top and 11 inches acrosss the bottom and 3 inches deep...Just a suggestion....Top shelf for pigeons..Yea first class with nesting.--Good luck in the breeding season......c.hert

1 - 9 of 9 Posts