Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,396 Posts
Are you talking about Budapest Tumblers???

They really don't look like full blooded Buddah's-unless there is a different strain of Buddah..., I'm saying that because I have one 1/2 bred Budda that looks like them, and 3 full-blooded Buddah's-their eyes are much more defined.

·
Guardian Angel
4,163 Posts
Are you talking about Budapest Tumblers???

They really don't look like full blooded Buddah's-unless there is a different strain of Buddah..., I'm saying that because I have one 1/2 bred Budda that looks like them, and 3 full-blooded Buddah's-their eyes are much more defined.
Hi Treesa, yes there are two type of BUDAPEST the flying type and the show type. They come in muffed and clean-legged. The show type of today is bug eye bird while the flying type is the one shown in this thread, I like the flying type but have no love for the show type as I do not like what they have done to get that bug eyed look.But that's me you see the flying type was the bird that brought me to the pigeon fancy,back when Iwas 12 or 13 years old boy thats a long time ago. GEORGE;)

·
Registered
521 Posts
George, I should send you a Friedman Baby to punish you for saying you have no love for the show type Budapest Shortfaced Tumblers.

One of my racer friends said the same exact thing about the Budapest (or Hungarian) Highflyers, until he met Friedman. Now he can't help but like them a little.

I never gave them a second thought until I saw them in person.

Especially the babies... come on. So cute.
:D

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Yahoo! That is what i have been looking for, for a long time! I just registered on the sight. If i win i will go pick them up myself. THANK YOU! Lakota.
Yes George, i know what you mean, i had a pair at about that age, MAN they really got me hooked! I am going back to the site and see if i can contact him direct. (waiting for my temp. pass word Ect.) I had about given up.
Thanks again Lakota for the heads up! Thank god i took a pass on the Homers near here! Dave:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
20,301 Posts
Phone number would be great! Seems the person has not been able to sell them on Egg:D bid anyway... Dave
are they the ones that say " a mob of buddas" he is in WS. I emailed for location, usually you get the phone if you win them, some folks don't like to give out their # untill then, but I can ask.:)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hey Dave I knew you was looking for some for a while now so just thought I would mention it ;) glad I could help..:)
p.s. maybe try making a new name and see if that works , maybe you wrote in your email addy wrong ,that happens alot to me :rolleyes:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
when I did it it took like 5 minutes.. I would try the whole process again and see if it works , what could it hurt :confused:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.