Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Pigeon Talk! It's me Klint . I was a very frequent member\ poster here when i used to have my pigeons ( iranian high flying tumblers). I wanted to say hi to everybody that i had a strong bond with back in the day , and I can't thank you guys enough for all the help and support you gave me. Especially during times of emergency. I also want to give a big hello to all new members and you new members should be so gratefull you have such dedicated Pigeon Enthusiasts here to help you and give advice!

I'm sure most of you are wondering if i still have any pigeons , and i am proud to say that i still have my original PIDGY. The first pigeon i had that started the best couple years of my life.

Believe me, there are days that i miss walking into a loft and seeing all of my pigeons exited to see me and ready to eat & the sounds of their beaks chomping away at seeds on the lofts wooden board. I wonder how they are all doing and i hope everything is going good for them.

Here is an updated picture of PIDGY

this ones a bit out of focus sorry

* Its been a long time since i been on these forums, and i apologize if i posted in the wrong section.*

My biggest Hobbie now are cars .. I have a 2000 Toyota Celica GT-S Six Speed (Absolutely Red) & a 2001 Toyota Celica GT-S Sportshift (Liquid Silver)

Heres a picture

If anyone here has a Myspace you can def. Keep in touch with me that way:

www.myspace.com/sir_clint

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Klint, I remember you very well and it is nice to hear from you. Pidgy looks great and I'm so glad you still have him. Great looking car!

Don't be such a stranger again. :)
so relieved to hear from you haha! i'l try not to be! But wow i realized alot of my pigeon information data base and knowledge has left me since i havent been using them much. Im glad you remember me, i def remember all of the ecouraging and usefull comments you sent my way!

·
Premium Member
25,396 Posts
Hi Klint,

It's nice to hear from you again.

I'm glad to hear Pidgy is doing well and looking wonderful.

I love those cars, and I definitely LOVE my Toyota.... Tacoma,..that is....!!!!

·
Guardian Angel
10,523 Posts
I remember you too! Glad to hear you are alive and kickin'!

Loved the pictures of your pijies and Toyotas!

I briefly had a Toyota Camry named Cassandra. Unfortunately, she was "killed" in an auto accident! She was a really great car!

Wishing you all the best and know you will return if you have any pigeon questions!

Shi/Mr. Squeaks/Dom/Gimie/Woe :)

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I love those cars, and I definitely LOVE my Toyota.... Tacoma,..that is....!!!!
haha very nice!! Toyota is the best way to go :) HEY! atleast your Tacoma is TRD!! :) ( toyota racing developement) Thats the best gear and you can never go wrong with it :)

mr squeaks I'm sorry to hear about your camry, Hopefully you got something back from it so you can buy another toyota :)

·
Guardian Angel
10,523 Posts
Hi Clint!

Actually, I got ABOVE Blue Book for both my dream car (before Cassandra), my Mercedes Sport Coupe (engine fire suicide!) AND Cassandra because both were spoiled rotten and in great condition!

Unfortunately, no, I did not get another Toyota...things just never seemed to work out!

My friend, who was responsible for my last 4 cars, was selling his new Daewoo. Thanks to my payment from Cassandra, I had no car payments and he sold him to me for just what he owed. I really had reservations about a DAEWOO 'cause they don't sell them here anymore, but I've been very pleased with Dr. Woo. He's a good ole boy...and gets me where I want to go!

Love and Hugs

Shi :)

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi Clint!

Actually, I got ABOVE Blue Book for both my dream car (before Cassandra), my Mercedes Sport Coupe (engine fire suicide!) AND Cassandra because both were spoiled rotten and in great condition!

Unfortunately, no, I did not get another Toyota...things just never seemed to work out!

My friend, who was responsible for my last 4 cars, was selling his new Daewoo. Thanks to my payment from Cassandra, I had no car payments and he sold him to me for just what he owed. I really had reservations about a DAEWOO 'cause they don't sell them here anymore, but I've been very pleased with Dr. Woo. He's a good ole boy...and gets me where I want to go!

Love and Hugs

Shi :)
well, it all comes down to " if your happy, you made the right choice" :D. I'm glad everything worked out well!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.