Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello

I am posting this for a Friend of Mine,.

He has RED, YELLOW, WHITE HOMERS

ALSO BLUE BARS & BLUE CHECKS

BLUE BARS WITH SPLASH,

Give me a call 214 418 8507

He is asking $75.00 Per Bird

Thank you

·
Banned
2,389 Posts
You can buy very good y/b's for racing for $50 or less or Old birds for breeding. Wonder whats so Special about them??????? Or they Racers or Show birds????????? Fancy Birds???????? I know he said Homers. Home from how far? Does he belong to a club? whats his "records"?

·
Registered
754 Posts
price

hey is there any way he will go lower for someone just starting there is a guy i know that is just starting and wants some
I would say, have your friend join PT and show his loft and ask for help filling it. I would think he could do it at little or no cost depending on shipping.>Kevin

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
There are SOOO many birds out there that you can get for FREE. He obviously don't want to get rid of his birds at $75 dollars a piece. Maybe his are special birds. I bet they talk and can go to the grocery store for you and are litter box trained. min

·
Registered
2,679 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
hello

I am posting this for a Friend of Mine,.

He has RED, YELLOW, WHITE HOMERS

ALSO BLUE BARS & BLUE CHECKS

BLUE BARS WITH SPLASH,

Give me a call 214 418 8507

He is asking $75.00 Per Bird

Thank you
what the crap....75 bucks!!!!! i have one pair for sale fully pedegree for that amount blue miracle of anus thru carroll hover of PA... father and daugther...for 75 bucks!!!!!!and of course you pay for the shipping....... i have too much birds and cant breed and keep them all...

·
Banned
2,389 Posts
Maybe Toghiepigen should put them on I-Pigeon or Egg-Bid. Those are World-Wide sites.
I'll always wonder how many Phone calls he got asking if they had any "Sure Bet" blood .

·
Registered
233 Posts
This seems to be someone new to pigeon talk, and some of the comments made are a good way to keep newbys away,the birds hes selling are not his and maybe they are worth that or more who knows if you can get free or cheap homers fine but dont be rude to someone trying to help his friend.I thought this site was for understanding pigeon fanciers.

·
Banned
2,389 Posts
YES-jboy1 This is a pigeon site. But if you want to sell birds tell us a little something about them. Are they banded? Strain? Young birds? Old birds that will have to be prisoners/stock? Homers: have they did any good in races?
goldebboy55 posted pictures.

G

·
Jboy , like sky tx said people need a little more information before putting out that kind of money for any bird and if they are just color bred $75 dollars is way to high in my opinion since you can find them for around $10 dollars elsewhere easily .. it has nothing to do with being mean or chasing newbys away :eek:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Homers for sale

Wow Thank You Everyone For Your Comments, Jboy1 Was Really The Only Understanding Person,,
Eveyone Else Has Way To Much Time On There Hands, I

Like I Said "they Arent My Birds" I Am Just Trying To Help Someone Out,
Maybe His Birds Are Quality And Yalls Are Crap

G

·
Wow Thank You Everyone For Your Comments, Jboy1 Was Really The Only Understanding Person,,

Hey toghie maybe jboy1 can buy them all then too lol:p

·
Registered
1,321 Posts

Look, this is the site to sell birds, do like you do at the store. If you see something you like ask and try work out a deal if not move on. Do you give a store owner hell because you don't like the price? If no, then show the same respect here.

Moving on,
Tony

1 - 20 of 23 Posts