Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just thought I would post a few pics of Homer the king pigeon that I got from Missmadison in Minnesota. He still has his own bedroom right now till I make him a cage but he gets to explore for a while every day.

·
Registered
508 Posts
I was wondering when you where going to get a king pigeon. I remember reading that you wanted one.yours looks great!

·
Premium Member
25,396 Posts
What a handsome bird and lucky to have a room to himself. :p

Thanks for giving him a wonderful home and the room to explore.

·
Registered
150 Posts
He looks happy as can be! Nice big guy.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm Mark, Jessika's husband (and Homer's former foster parent)... we miss him but it's so satisfying to see him in a good home.

Thanks, Brian!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Jessika and Mark I am happy to see that you guys still care about Homer. He is very lucky you guys helped him from a bad situation. He is definately getting more comfortable here, I was taking a nap on the couch earlier and he flew up right next to my leg and landed. He didn't stay long though lol

·
Registered
13,047 Posts
Are you going to keep him in the house with you?

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes he will be a house pidgey. I am going to make a cage for him in the next couple of weeks so he can be around people more and him and the dogs and cat can get used to each other. Then I need to get him some pidge wear:)

·
Registered
332 Posts
Nice pijs. Can anyone tell long i should lockup homers in their loft? My lil bro want to breed homers. And i'm definit to bought a pair.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts