Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
Where are you trying to upload them from?
If you want to put one directly in your post, you'll need to get the url for it from an image hosting site like tinypic.com or photobucket.com.
Both of those will give you image codes for here. Or you can just take the url and put the " [ /img]" around it (without space).

You can attach images to your post directly from your computer too. When you have the reply page up, there's a "manage attachments" button somewhere under "Submit". Click that and you can choose the picture from your documents.

And lastly, you can do the same as the attachments, but in your photo albums on your profile, or in the site's Gallery and post the url to the picture here.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Every time That I've tried to post a picture, I haven't been able to, because my camera is set to have too many pixals (?)
So I would have to downsize my pictures, (But then, they will be out of Focus) My computer can do that, but I haven't learned how, Yet.
I guess that, a newer, more expensive camera, might Limit, (handicap) us, as far as posting pictures, on this site. I Think. Maybe I'm wrong.
So far, the only picture that I've been able to post on this website, is my Avatar photo.
If you figure it out, let me know!
Maybe it's the settings, for pictures, on our computers, or the settings for pictures, on this website.
There used to be an area on Pigeon Talk,(Maybe there still is?) about posting pictures, on Pigeon Talk.
Hopefully, one of the administers here can help straighten this out.

P.S. Can I Have your autograph?
Thankyou, ND Cooper
North Dakota

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
If you're talking about the pictures you take, are too blurry/pixelated, then making them smaller can help get them a bit more focused and clear. Or if you're saying the pictures are just too big to post here, then you can fix that too without too much trouble :)
On a picture hosting site, like tinypic.com or photobucket, when you choose the file from your computer, don't forget to tell it what size you want the picture to be before clicking submit. It will make it as small as you want, proportionately, so you don't have to worry about doing it yourself. I use tinypic because I don't need to sign up to use it, and it doesn't slow down my computer like photobucket does. So I forgot what sizes photobucket has as options...but...I do know that to post pictures here, you want to size them to at least 'message board' size or anything smaller. That will make it just the right size to still be large, but not stretch the page.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts