Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a long journey and much thanks to Ivette for a lot of driving and waiting, and thanks to Elizabeth for coordinating, these three (big) little squeakers arrived this afternoon from the SFACC and are settling in. One apparently has a hip problem so we're kindred spirits already. :p They are very cute and I forget how heavy and fat kings are, even the babies. They are eating seeds but haven't been for long, they are pretty young, I wouldn't say over six weeks. None have noticed there's an "upstairs" yet but hopefully tomorrow they will. They'll go into the garage for tonight (in their cage) and enjoy this nice restored cage while in quarantine.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Hooray!

Awww! Such pretty squeakers, and so contented! I don't know how anybody could resist them... You and Ivette must be tired out though. All your preparations for this event read like a thriller, even before the phone stopped working and your dad came to the rescue! I bet humans and birds are all going to sleep like logs tonight...

I've been hanging around waiting for the good news, lol, but now I'm going to retire as over here it's 4 am and tomorrow is a working day -- yes, I know I'll have to scrape my eyes off the floor in the morning! :p

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Way to go! Congratulations to all involved with facilitating getting these babies to their new home. Looking forward to more pics as they settle in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts