Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
29,797 Posts
Congratulations! You must be very happy. They're very cute. Have you thought of any names yet?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
not yet...but have a huge list...suggest me some names...also what shuld i feed them so tat they can feed their babies...when to keep the second nest bowl

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Congrats Sundar :) You can continue with the feed you are giving now (wheat, corn, safflower seeds, etc) The parents will feed the squabs a milky white liquid from its crop known as the "pigeon milk". You can think of the second bowl once they start mating again

·
Registered
29,797 Posts
Just feed them healthy food and they'll do the rest. Make sure they have food and water available all the time. We'll have to think of some names.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Sundar
!Congrats bro! great news :) babies+parent looks real fine. Try not to touch them too much, I know, that's hard ;) I have one pigeon just like yours. (pic in album) They are sweet tame birds. Have a good time watching them grow up, they grow so fast!Thanks for the great pics :) Peace.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I named the big chick Scout because he is more active than my other chick and wanders out of the basket. i named the small chick Chirp because she is less active and looks weaker and cuter than the big chick. They are both half pigeon and half dove.

·
Registered
29,797 Posts
I named the big chick Scout because he is more active than my other chick and wanders out of the basket. i named the small chick Chirp because she is less active and looks weaker and cuter than the big chick. They are both half pigeon and half dove.
That's cute. I like to name them that way. See how they act, and then give them a name that suits them. I like Scout and Chirp. I also try to pick names that can go either way, just in case you have the sex of the bird wrong. It happens! LOL.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts