Pigeon-Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today was our club race (north section of combine. 300 miles) 3 races in 1. GFM purchased bands. E bands bands must go through auction . And auction birds. (any band)

My E band speed was 1765.127
witch was also 1 of only 3 E bands clocked on the day. I took this race by 169.206ypm.:eek: :)

GFM winner was @ 1637.600

Auction bird winner was @ 1605.068

This was the biggest lead I ever won by. What a great way to end my 2009 YB season.

I'm a very happy flyer,
Quiet Time Loft

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
All that was greek to me, but I don't know racing. But it sounds like you are happy and that is great. good job. I need to learn the racing lingo. min

·
Registered
862 Posts
Congratulations Mr Smith !!!!!!!! Nice way to end the year. Was the season pushed back? I thought last week was the Futurity. Well you'll have a long time to brag, only 3 day birds (E-bands),great speed and on such a nasty day, you've earned it.

·
Registered
5,367 Posts
Today was our club race (north section of combine. 300 miles) 3 races in 1. GFM purchased bands. E bands bands must go through auction . And auction birds. (any band)

My E band speed was 1765.127
witch was also 1 of only 3 E bands clocked on the day. I took this race by 169.206ypm.:eek: :)

GFM winner was @ 1637.600

Auction bird winner was @ 1605.068

This was the biggest lead I ever won by. What a great way to end my 2009 YB season.

I'm a very happy flyer,
Quiet Time Loft
;)

Congrats !!!

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Were any of those birds off of Warren's he sent you last year?
:) The birds from Warren are 2007 BANDS :)

I had one off my SFL hen.in the GFM. :) She was a day bird just missed the points by 50 yds. She was in 18th place. I clocked that bird 1 hour after my E band. It was a very wild race day.
The weather was nuts. Windy !!! and I saw NO sun, and the rain was blowing sideways. There were flocks of leaves in the sky. LOL

Others in my loft, from my SFL hens did well during the season. But that will be another post. Hopefully one is still in the IF Covention race this weekend. :eek:

·
Registered
628 Posts
Congrats QTLOFT, It is always sweet when the birds give you a blow out. It will be a long off season for all the other guys. You know it will eat away at them for the next 7 months. Good job.

·
Guardian Angel
10,523 Posts
We are flyin' in to offer our sincere

CONGRATULATIONS!! WELL DONE !!

Love and Hugs

Shi with Mr. Squeaks/Dom/Gimie/WoeBeGone :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts